Week 3-2 more gone 6 total

Options
I DID IT :drinker: my face was frozen (until i came in the house and it was on fire from walking) but i did it 34 minutes up and down hill outside in the snow (NYC) :drinker: and dont quote me but i like being outside it was a nice change of pace and the snow wasnt too bad (ok it is coming down pretty heavy) but it was nice change from the treadmill i may do it again fri my next excercise day but like i said dont quote me :laugh: and then i went on the scale and was totally nervouse...

BUT:

2 MORE POUNDS LOST FOREVER - i am up to 6 pounds in 3 weeks :noway: i can not believe it i am so happy :bigsmile:

it seems that 2 is my number and i dont have anything wrong with that :smooched:

i also realized (delayed might i add) that i have lost not 5 pounds but more than 5 pounds omg i can not believe it 6 pounds gone from my body forever I am the tortoise and embrace it cause slow and steady wins the race and this is one race i am for once going to finish :drinker:

Replies

• pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I DID IT :drinker: my face was frozen (until i came in the house and it was on fire from walking) but i did it 34 minutes up and down hill outside in the snow (NYC) :drinker: and dont quote me but i like being outside it was a nice change of pace and the snow wasnt too bad (ok it is coming down pretty heavy) but it was nice change from the treadmill i may do it again fri my next excercise day but like i said dont quote me :laugh: and then i went on the scale and was totally nervouse...

BUT:

2 MORE POUNDS LOST FOREVER - i am up to 6 pounds in 3 weeks :noway: i can not believe it i am so happy :bigsmile:

it seems that 2 is my number and i dont have anything wrong with that :smooched:

i also realized (delayed might i add) that i have lost not 5 pounds but more than 5 pounds omg i can not believe it 6 pounds gone from my body forever I am the tortoise and embrace it cause slow and steady wins the race and this is one race i am for once going to finish :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, you go girl. Keep up the great work:flowerforyou:
  • vonzo
    vonzo Posts: 161
    Options
    yaaaaay well done!! There's something strangely satisfying about walking in the cold. I think it's the promise of getting into a cozy home afterwards feeling all proud of yourself. Congrats :drinker:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    thank you both and yes vonzo walking in the snow all i could think about was how nice it felt but also i have a destination and i know its 30 minutes away :laugh: and if i dont walk i will not get home :bigsmile:

thanks for the support i feel amazing
  • Noraavon
    Noraavon Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! I was walking around in that NYC snow today too... but 30+ mins! Nice job!!
  • pepamint83
    Options
    thanks yeah it was hard but i did the path i took yesterday i knew it was 30 + minutes and while the snow made it harder coming home i felt so accomplished and good and then i weighed in :bigsmile:
  • amycakes812
    Options
    Congrats on another 2 pounds lost! You are doing such a great job with staying consistent! Keep it up :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    thank you so much yeah 2 pounds a week 2 seems to be my number :bigsmile:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! :drinker: Doing a happy dance for you!:drinker: :flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • pepamint83
    Options
    awww thank you amy ur so sweet and always so supportive it means a lot :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!