walked 5.2 miles

Options
Walked 5.2 miles this morning under 15min a mile. Boy that was hard but kept telling myself that I can do this. :bigsmile: One foot at a time :laugh:

Replies

• nwfamilygal
    Options
    Walked 5.2 miles this morning under 15min a mile. Boy that was hard but kept telling myself that I can do this. :bigsmile: One foot at a time :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You're walking those pounds right off
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, keep up the great work, you go girl. :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Good for you:love: Be sure to kick those lbs to the curb as they fall off so they don't jump on those of us coming behind you! JK....you're doing great!
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    oh wow, that's great, you went fast then!!! Sorry I had to be looking for work but if I don't work, I won't have any money to spend going to the Bahama's and wearing my itti bitti bikini, LOL!!!!!!!! :laugh: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

• nwfamilygal
    Options
    Thank you for the encouragement of walking my buns off :laugh: :laugh: I hope it goes to the curb and not on someone else. :laugh: I just want it to get off me :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!