Hi all!

Options
Hi everyone. Just joined the site yesterday and already love it. I'm happy I found it. I've been off and on dieting and off and on with working out ever since I had kids. It seemed like I was always justifying not having to do it. But I'm sick of the bulge and ready to kick it in the butt! I've got quite a bit to lose, so I hope I can do it! :)

Replies

• MissLissa
    Options
    Hi everyone. Just joined the site yesterday and already love it. I'm happy I found it. I've been off and on dieting and off and on with working out ever since I had kids. It seemed like I was always justifying not having to do it. But I'm sick of the bulge and ready to kick it in the butt! I've got quite a bit to lose, so I hope I can do it! :)
  • JamieCook
    JamieCook Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Glad to have you!!!

Jamie:glasses: :drinker:
  • kammiller
    Options
    Good luck and with all this support you can do it:flowerforyou:
  • BlueAppy
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome! I love this site. MFP daily food log has been a life saver for me. Logging in and keeping track of my daily food/calorie intake has made all the difference. Also, reading what other folks do to curb hunger issues and getting meal ideas has been great. I'm sure you'll find it a wonderful resource. Good luck!!
  • MissLissa
    Options
    Thanks Jamie, kammiller & BlueAppy! :smile:
  • MissLissa
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome! I love this site. MFP daily food log has been a life saver for me. Logging in and keeping track of my daily food/calorie intake has made all the difference. Also, reading what other folks do to curb hunger issues and getting meal ideas has been great. I'm sure you'll find it a wonderful resource. Good luck!!
    I love the food log. This is only my second day, but I was a bit shocked by my entry yesterday :laugh: Actually seeing what you're eating makes a huge difference.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site, it is so awesome. I love this site so much, it is so supportive, helpful, and motivational. I just wanted to wish you great luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • MissLissa
    Options
    Thank you so much, Lauramg! :smile: