Another newbie :)

Options
Hi everyone! I've been googling before and after's a lot, and there seems to be a lot of support and success happening here, so I decided to join. I'm a SAHM of 4, and I somehow trapped myself in a body that at 5'3 seems to be hugging the 200 mark on the scale. I'm really wanting to change, but I am BAD at self discipline and motivation. I'm hoping you'll see a lot of me, as I work through my journey toward the 135 mark.

Replies

• kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your trek to lose those annoying pounds that just seem to creep up on us over the years. I'm sure that you'll find all the support that you need to follow through on your goals right here at MFP. Feel free to add me if you need a friend on the site.
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you'd like extra support! WELCOME!
  • carlaj38
    carlaj38 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome,

I'm new also and I love the support and good advice that I have gotten on this site. Anything I can offer by way of support or suggestions I can do. Feel free to add me as a friend. Again welcome
  • beez89
    beez89 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    This site is GREAT! I honestly like it the better then any of the others i've tried out :] Plus the mobile app is great!
    You can get there!!!

Feel free to add me if you'd like some friendly support.

Faith Focus Finish -Larry Fitzgerald =]
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    This is a great site to be on! Feel free to add me!
  • ITrappedMeHere
    Options
    Thanks gals! I tried to be good and ordered my occasional treat, Peppermint Mocha, skinny today. It was soooo gross! Any tips from coffeeaholics like me?