My Results so far (using Brazil Butt Lift and Insanity)

Options

Replies

• Karenmarciano
    Karenmarciano Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    What do you need to do Insanity??? Do you need to install anything in your house? Just curious. BTW, AWESOME results!!!
  • strongnotskinny121
    strongnotskinny121 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting till I lose a lil more to do Brazil Butt Lift but I can't wait to try it! GREAT JOB!
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    What do you need to do Insanity??? Do you need to install anything in your house? Just curious. BTW, AWESOME results!!!

Nope, just a yoga mat (not required) and lots o space to move around.
  • melissaw1232
    melissaw1232 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    you've just motivated me to dust off my Insanity! I was doing it intermittently when I couldnt make it to the gym but it challenges me so much more than the gym.

Congratulations to you!!! after 60 days you will be ripped from head to your brazilian butt!!
    lol
  • Amanda0325
    Amanda0325 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    i'm gonan try insanity again after i finish c25k alternating with 30 day shred.. I'm thinking February...
  • MzFury
    MzFury Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Re: 30 DS - I just got a Jackie Warner DVD for Xmas and it is a great deal tougher than 30DS (did the 40 minute circuit, it's a weights DVD, definitely kept my HR in the zone). Actually, lots of my workouts are tougher than 30DS, which I find "hard" because I find it TEDIOUS - challenging and quite a good workout, yes, but mentally I get very bored of it very quickly. I suggest going to www.collagevideo.com and using the "play clip" option there to see what different vids are like - you can tell pretty quick how things compare. I have also found the "Look Better Naked" DVD to be a lot tougher than 30DS.
  • kenyonsmom10
    kenyonsmom10 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    its not "worse" it is HARD. I can't compare insanity with any other cardio workout. it will kick ur butt and some. In the 90 days of insanity i only lost 3 pounds, however I lost almost 17 inches over my entire body and went from 27% body fat down to 22% it is def worth the time and effort.
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Re: 30 DS - I just got a Jackie Warner DVD for Xmas and it is a great deal tougher than 30DS (did the 40 minute circuit, it's a weights DVD, definitely kept my HR in the zone). Actually, lots of my workouts are tougher than 30DS, which I find "hard" because I find it TEDIOUS - challenging and quite a good workout, yes, but mentally I get very bored of it very quickly. I suggest going to www.collagevideo.com and using the "play clip" option there to see what different vids are like - you can tell pretty quick how things compare. I have also found the "Look Better Naked" DVD to be a lot tougher than 30DS.

It must be just be personal preference. I have both 30ds and look better naked. I find 30ds much harder, maybe cuz it mixes cardio and strength instead of having 2 seperate workouts. I also never saw much results with look better naked, where I'm already seeing results with 30ds
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job to the OP
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    *disappointed to not find pictures of a butt in here*
  • kcgslp
    kcgslp Posts: 212
    Options
    THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!!!!

Both of those DVDs are on my wish list. I'm glad to hear that it's successful for you. CONGRATS
  • Mikitta
    Options
    Congratulations:) Your fitness level must be incredible.:)) I tried insanity but it was way too challenging to do it six times a week:(( Any suggestions how to overcome my weekness?
  • hope2bfit4life
    Options
    That's awesome!! Great job!! i've both work out too! and been working out with both of them too!!! (almost done insanity-5more days to go)
    Congrats!!!
  • hope2bfit4life
    Options
    That's awesome!! Great job!! i've both work out too! and been working out with both of them too!!! (almost done insanity-5more days to go)
    Congrats!!!
  • kaybeepickles
    Options
    Good job!!! I'm starting BBL tomorrow! Ahh excited and nervous it'll be to tough!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    i ordered brazil butt lift and i'm waiting for it to arrive. inspiring result in just a few days!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    congrats on your results so far! you have to come back and give us an update after you complete both programs. I have the brazill butt lift but have yet to start it :/
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Since doing Insanity® and Brazil Butt Lift® (I'm 5 and 10 days in) I've lost:

2lbs
    2 inches off my waist
    1/4 inch off my hips
    3/4 inches off my chest
    1/2 an inch off each arm
    1/4 an inch off my thighs
    4% body fat!

just thought I'd share since I think it's so incredible in the time frame I've been doing the work outs!
    I'm doing both at the same time and eating a recommended 1540 cals a day :)

Ok its been a few months I was wondering if you have any pics of before and after?? I want this program but its kind of pricey
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    its not "worse" it is HARD. I can't compare insanity with any other cardio workout. it will kick ur butt and some. In the 90 days of insanity i only lost 3 pounds, however I lost almost 17 inches over my entire body and went from 27% body fat down to 22% it is def worth the time and effort.

That is great
  • osc79
    osc79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!