hello everyone

Options
I stumbled on this site by accident. I was looking for an online calorie counter.

Im 37 and clinically obese. (sounds awful) Ive been meaning to do some thing about it for ages but I dont seem to have the self conrol and persiverence. (hate diets)
This site looks pretty good if you want to count calories etc.

Well here goes then!

Wish me luck.

Good luck to all of you too. x

Replies

• sharondaley
    Options
    I stumbled on this site by accident. I was looking for an online calorie counter.

Im 37 and clinically obese. (sounds awful) Ive been meaning to do some thing about it for ages but I dont seem to have the self conrol and persiverence. (hate diets)
    This site looks pretty good if you want to count calories etc.

Well here goes then!

Wish me luck.

Good luck to all of you too. x
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You can make this one work. Welcome :flowerforyou:

Just seeing what the foods have in them and making that correlation will help you. Then when you start to feel good the motivation will come easier.

I hate diets too. I don't call this a diet. Its just eating smarter and healthier.

Eve
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    Dieting dont work , take it from me .I am working out and planning meals and it gives me something to do to keep my mind busy too.
  • Angelissa1123
    Options
    Hey guys! My name is Alissa and I thought you could use a friend. I'm new to this and I don't have quite the problem that everyone else does but I lack motivation. So, I thought this was worth a shot!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I found this site the same way. Everyone seems so nice here and so encouraging. Good luck to you. :flowerforyou: