Butt bible

Options
Im going to try a workout I found on On Demand. Its called Butt bible. Has anyone done it? and if so, how would I log it?

Replies

• eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I've done it but not consistently. There's a girl on here who's posted pictures of hers.

I'd suggest you get an HRM

It's a great workout!
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I would love an HRM but one thing at a time, my husband is afraid I will get things and not use them. It took 2 yrs to get a treadmill hahaha. Im using it so thats a good message for him. glad to hear its a good workout!!
  • mkath4
    mkath4 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am going to start Butt Bible today. It is on On-Demand and a 23 minute workout. I have heard that it is a great workout for the lower body.
  • radix89
    radix89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I do these! I love them because my left side was/is way weaker than my right due to surgery and this targets glutes and quads like crazy. I enjoy them but I hope you like Squats! Nordine is also really funny so you'll be laughing every time she mentions jiggly butts or disses yoga.

Eta: I was logging as aerobics -high or low depending on how hard I was working. I think I saw some say circuit training though. I tend to not be too picky.
  • horror_hamster
    Options
    i'd never heard of it until this thread, so i just checked it out on 'on demand' and you better BELIEVE i'll be starting this tomorrow morning! :-D
  • vventure23
    vventure23 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Did levels 1 and 2 one day, felt it the next day. Seems like a pretty decent workout, 'cept I kept making Russian jokes in my head about the instructor and toward the end of the 2nd level she said she's like Swedish or something. That's what I get for getting angry with people who make me work hard for my own damn good. Epic fail xD Honestly she's pretty funny and it's a good workout, go for it!!