Crunch Challenge.....

Options
2»

Replies

• hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    So I am making myself a challenge and hope everyone comes in with me. Summer will be here soon and I will do 300 crunches a day until then. I normally do not do crunches everyday so who is ready to get those abs in bathing suit shape with me:smile:

Alisha

I'd like to join you, although you really should give your abs a break for the muscle to heal and grow, and do it every 2nd day. Not meaning to lecture or preach or whatever:flowerforyou: , but you'll see more results this way.:wink: I'm doing about 350 3X a week. Trying it this other way, you'll probably do a lot more! Good for you though.:flowerforyou:
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Did 300 yesterday and my stomach is sore. I defiantly think if your sooo sore give yourself a break. I am hard on myself so 300 more today...:laugh:

Alisha
  • hmo4
    Options
    Did 300 yesterday and my stomach is sore. I defiantly think if your sooo sore give yourself a break. I am hard on myself so 300 more today...:laugh:

Alisha

are you doing just crunches, or other ab exercises too?:huh:
  • dinaanne
    Options
    I'm in 300, right? I don't even do 20 now but I am desperate to get moving.
    How about adding 90 push ups to that challenge? (15 reps 6 sets throughout the day)
  • JennC
    JennC Posts: 9
    Options
    are we allowed to take a day off? I had a really busy day yesterday and didnt get to getting them done. Back at it today though
  • Coach2010
    Options
    Wow...hmmm...I may be interested in this.

I did 300 today, with a number of trunk twists in between. More later on this as I'm seriously considering this.

Thanks! :drinker:
  • hmo4
    Options
    are we allowed to take a day off? I had a really busy day yesterday and didnt get to getting them done. Back at it today though

You should, you'll see more results.
  • dinaanne
    Options
    Okay, I suck. I think I have done 150 since I said I would do this last week. I need MOTIVATION, MOTIVATION, MOTIVATION!
  • rsmclaurin
    Options
    Count me in!!! :laugh: