I need more insperation .

Hii :) Im 17 years old, i weigh 200 ibs. and am 5'4 in height. I am working out with my mom alot and making sure i eat just enough calories but i dont seem to be losing anything,
If you have success pictures or even a story on how you did it i would lovee if you told me it , or showed me pictures of before an after, :)
It would be much help ! Thanx .

Replies

• slick_fox
    slick_fox Posts: 85 Member
    I have lost 40 pounds in 5 months using MFP and I post everyday. It could be you are using too much sodium. That is a killer. Also drink at least 64 oz. of water daily. If you like you can send me a request to be your pal and I will review you diary for you.
    My son also has lost 80 pounds this year using MFP.
  • WOW good job! and yeah possibly i dont think i drink enough water :/ . congrats to both you and your son and i will deffinitly add you =)
  • dessiepenn
    dessiepenn Posts: 167 Member
    I'm not sure what to tell you yet because I'm still trying to figure this out, but what I do know that has helped me was getting the recommended amount of fiber everyday.
    I also want to say that you are an insperation for wanting to loose weight! My sister in-law is 16 years old and 210 lbs. She has been wanting to loose weight but keeps putting off the first step. I will have to tell her about you!!!
  • comeback0903
    comeback0903 Posts: 114 Member
    I am also 5'4 and started at 201.... Although I am 25 not 17.... I am now 184. Probably less since my weight in is tuesday.. I weight in every 2 weeks on tuesdays...

I stick to my 1200 calories I only eat exercise calories if I'm feeling hungry and I tend to eat at most only 1/2 of them.
    I log in everything... Even one single bite of a cookie I LOG IT!

I exercise 240 minutes a week sometimes 1hr work outs sometimes 20 minute workouts (it depends on the day)

I go to school,work and have a 2yr old...

It can be done a little patience is all!

I started this journey sept.3 but I have had a few weeks of no weight loss, but did maintain due to not exercising enough

IMG-20111101-00639-2.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!