30ds day 4

Options
juat did my day 4 of 30ds and I must say it was the easiest (as in pain in my legs) since day one.

How did you all find it? I think the more days I do it the easier it's getting. Half way through step 1 tomorrow!

Replies

• rockeraxXx
    Options
    Same here...I alternate now from level 3 to level 2. I get bored. I'm not attempting to do it 30 days in a row because I have heard a lot of feedback that you don't lose a lot that way. I only do it 4 times a week (on good weeks) and try to add some weight lifting too.
  • jocelynna
    jocelynna Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I just did Day 5 this morning, and I agree, it's getting easier. My calves still can only take so much jump rope, but my thighs are definitely not as sore as Day 1.
  • aimeeturner
    aimeeturner Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am on day 21 today and beginning level 3. So far, I haven't missed a day. Lovin it!
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I just did Day 5 this morning, and I agree, it's getting easier. My calves still can only take so much jump rope, but my thighs are definitely not as sore as Day 1.

Jump rope is the worst! I can't do all of them until section 3 when it's a really short amount of time!
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Level 2 starting tonite for me and yes it's getting easier!
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    Options
    Planks :grumble: :sad:
  • xmommyof2boysx
    xmommyof2boysx Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Level 1 was definitely getting easier for me...I did Day 1 of Level 2 this morning and Jillian definitely won that round. It gets easier because you are getting stronger..YAY to us! : )
  • Hj723
    Hj723 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm a slacker. I didn't do my day 4 last night and since I'm going out of town right after work today I was going to do day 5 this morning. I didn't do that either. :( I feel worse that I didn't do it than when I was sore from doing it.
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    It gets easier....finishing up level 2 this week but this is my second time going through the video. I add reps while she is talking about the next one to meet my November challenge that I am doing with friends right now. I LOVE her workouts.
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    Planks :grumble: :sad:

She KILLS you with all those planks! I remember HATING plank jacks and after doing some of her other videos I will do as many plank jacks as she wants instead of some of those other plank moves YUCK!
    and burpees

Have you seen her Killer Buns and Thighs video??? Plank hop up to a squat.....I WANT TO DIE!!!!!
  • michellevt725
    michellevt725 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm did day 5 of level 2 this morning and I made it almost all the way through without stopping I just needed to catch my breath a little bit in the last cardio section. But I also just can't do the squat thrusts and plank jacks yet. It kills my calf muscles. :(
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    All these planks are making me sad!! I hate planks and not even go to the section with them. I hate section 2 already!! hehe. Will stick with it though. Only 26 days left :laugh:
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Level 2 starting tonite for me and yes it's getting easier!

You'll have to report back tomorrow about L2! I was told that it isn't a "joke". My reply was that I dind't think L1 was one! I'm a bit worried!