Are any of you American Idol watchers ?

Replies

• bigjug1967
    Options
    Are any of you American Idol watchers ?
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Yup, cant stay away from it. I get hooked every season!! This year they are supposed to be concentrating on the contestants rather than bringing in all the stars that never did anything anyway. Should be much better
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I missed the Biggest Loser because I was watching Idol. Love it!!! What did you think about last nights show?
  • Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    Options
    Yup!! I taped it however, I still flipped back an fourth between channels while watching BL. There were some crazies on Idol last night. I wonder what tonight is gonna be like.
  • SkyDuchess
    SkyDuchess Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    OMG... I am still laughing. The Man than sang really low. Wow

Sparkles! The Force is with you chick! UGH the hairy guy!

This is better than the real season.

Skye
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Options
    Haha! the guy with the low voice sang "let my people goooooo" What about that chick from PA with the glitter eyes and star earrings????
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Definitely!!!! Back on tonight! Woohoo :wink:
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    You know those people know they suck , they are just wanting to maybe get lucky as the chinese kid did and hit it big as a laughing stock of America..
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    They HAVE to know they suck. Personally I could never humiliate myself that way!!!!

That girl with the glittery eyes really needed some professional help!!!!

They were too funny!

Charlaine
  • jesusgrl14
    Options
    I thought I might split a seam laughing at the "Let my people gooo" guy! HILARIOUS!! I love Idol! :laugh:
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Options
    I can't stop saying that today!!! LET MY PEOPLE GOOOOO:bigsmile:
  • SkyDuchess
    SkyDuchess Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    ok. I have left the house and that seems to be the quote of the day.

" Let My People Go."

I am watching it tonight. I need to split a seam. I need to split the tummy seam and get an adjustment.

C'ya
  • msrn8143
    msrn8143 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just can't miss it! I laughed so hard my stomach is sore today. I'm amazed at the humiliation some people will endure for 5 minutes of air time.
  • gizmolady
    Options
    Surely, most of these people cannot be that deluded. Some must be just trying to get on TV. The ones that really believe they have talent are very sad and maybe a little coo-coo.
  • coffee33
    coffee33 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What about one of the last singers, the guy with dreadlocks!!!! YUMMY!!!! More than yummy actually, he looked like he just stepped out of a magazine. AND he can sing too!!!

:love: :love: :love:
  • mygoal
    mygoal Posts: 6
    Options
    Love it!
  • lmwayne
    lmwayne Posts: 11
    Options
    yes I am
  • lmwayne
    lmwayne Posts: 11
    Options
    I laughed at the sparkel eyed gal that wants to be a Vet. I think my horses would be scared if she came to do a vet check. LOL
  • PixieDust2828
    Options
    ha ha!:laugh: