Trying to do this right and it sucks!! lets support eachothe

Options
Hello all, I'm at it again. Lost a little gain a lot and so on! Tired this body and just want to drop a little weight, start small. Its so hard!!! I've been a good girl this week and I'm hoping to keep going. Would love to have some friends to inspire me and keep me motivated.

Replies

• dillard_kelly
    Options
    Absolutely... It's no fun going at this alone and we all need to motivate each other. Good luck ! I'll add ya ! Welcome !!:flowerforyou:
  • campbellfordgranny
    Options
    Anything that is worth doing is worth doing right and you look like you have a young family ... that in it`s self is worth it. You can do this ... so come onboard, we`re here for you. You can make contact anytime you`re feeling out of control, we`re right there with you. So what do you say ... will you do this for yourself and your family. Let`s be friends, I just started too.
  • makeupjunkie624
    Options
    I'm happy to offer support to you and anyone else! :) I friend requested you (and anyone else can do the same) :)
  • Oz2011
    Oz2011 Posts: 58
    Options
    Welcome aboard!, this place is great to keep ya motivated. Good luck!
  • dia705
    dia705 Posts: 43
    Options
    You can do it. Realizing we all fall every once in a while, don't beat yourself up about it and jump right back in. Welcome aboard!
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck in your journey. Feel free to add me for more support.
  • Kphenderson
    Kphenderson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I totally understand how you feel! I slipped for a few months and gained a full 10 lbs! I was shamed to come back and felt so bad. I started back a full 3 weeks ago and I'm feeling much better! We can do this, I will add you.

Also , anyone can feel free to add me as well! I don't mind motivating anyone and I believe we ALL can do this together!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    That is the best way to start. Just start small and it will all become habit. You can do this. Feel free to add me!
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    make small changes and as it becomes habit start a new one. It can happen!! if you want add me!
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm sending a request. I can always use more people to support and help me as well :) I'm working on losing the 20+ pounds I gained when I moved! Trying to stay on track!
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    please add me also. I have regained what I worked so hard to lose! So definitely need lots of support!
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I understand how hard it is to be consistent with your journey, and you will have bad days. That's why its so important to have people to motivate you and keep you on track. By the way your kid looks so cute. I will send you a request!
  • Dinah22
    Dinah22 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to be. Hope you settle in soon!