If every day were like today... You'd weigh ???? in 5 week

Options
If every day were like today... I'd weigh 212.5 lbs in 5 weeks. I think I'm up for the challenge. Its only 5weeks...

Complete your food diary today and feel free to share what you'd weigh in 5 weeks.

Replies

• MonkeyLover1993XxX
    Options
    43.7kg.. but it was going the wrong way today it was ment to go up but ah well tomorows a new day
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    i wish they would get rid of this...its not motivating to me :( it used to be.

ps...i totally hope you kick your five weeks in the butt and lose more than it says :)
  • Musiclover33
    Musiclover33 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you can do it! :-) good luck!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    If every day were like today... You'd weigh 152.9 lbs in 5 weeks

I sure hope so!
  • NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I used yesterdays diary entries and boy-o-boy do I hope this comes true!!!!

If every day were like today... You'd weigh 185.9 lbs in 5 weeks
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    If everyday were like today.....I would weigh 136.9 in 5 weeks! UGH! I hate that thing, what is the purpose of it anyway, it never works out that way!
  • sharrrina
    sharrrina Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'd weigh 150lbs
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    196.5 I want it to happen!
  • kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Options
  • hello_kitty3
    hello_kitty3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    i wish they would get rid of this...its not motivating to me :( it used to be.

ps...i totally hope you kick your five weeks in the butt and lose more than it says :)

I agree! I'm still not at the weight they said I would be in 5 weeks from like 3 months ago lol its just not realistic and I really don't pay attention to it anymore.
  • meg0013
    meg0013 Posts: 102
    Options
    155.9 lbs .. i wish! i'd be 0.9 lbs from my goal weight! haha
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Well, I did this already and let me tell you this is one of the biggest farce on MFP. I recorded my weight daily for 5 weeks and at the end, I averaged it out and I was off by 10 pounds. My average at the end of 5 weeks was supposed to reflect a 15# loss and I actually lost 5. it was not disappointing to me though, as I lost 3 inches off my waist, and could now run faster and longer. You can take the challenge, but do not be disappointed if you do not get the results it says, because there is so many other things that come into play like sodium and water retention, muscle mass, TOM, among others.
  • lkblazek
    Options
    Used yesterdays 202.3.. Waiting for the day it says I'll be under 200.
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    It just gives you an idea of what could be.............You don't have to take it so seriously! I mostly just laugh at it, yesterday it said 128.5lbs, but I can't imagine I'd ever weigh so little.
  • Cshore84
    Options
    139.3.....I love this and look forward to seeing those numbers drop all the time. It def helps me stay motivated
  • sabcooke
    sabcooke Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yes i'm with cshore on this helps me stay motivated too.
  • bunnieslippers
    Options
    Yesterday mine said I'd weigh 104.7 pounds in 5 weeks..
    (Though this is lower than I want to go.)

This tool would only be accurate if you ate the exact same amount of calories everday and burn off the exact same amount of calories every day. Otherwise, you'll obviously reach a different weight in 5 weeks if you're not consistent. Seriously, who is that consistent every day for 5 whole weeks? Not many people. Also, every time you log a new weight it begins giving you numbers from there for 5 weeks later. So factors are always different. I like the general idea though.
  • saldanap1
    saldanap1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    SINCE I STARTED HAVE BEEN PASSING THOSE NUMBERS. I DONT THINK YOU SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO IT. JUST DO YOUR BEST.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I wish it was true. I'd be about 100 pounds by now.