Ok, I 'm starving and have no idea what to EAT!!!!!!!

Options
This may sound crazy but I have over 900 cals left and have looked in the fridge/cupboards etc and nothing appeals to me right now.........PLEASE, ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS????

:grumble: goes my tummy

K

Replies

• marc4
    marc4 Posts: 79
    Options
    This may sound crazy but I have over 900 cals left and have looked in the fridge/cupboards etc and nothing appeals to me right now.........PLEASE, ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS????

:grumble: goes my tummy

K
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Hmmm....a spoonful of PB?

A bowl of cereal?

Fruit?

I've had this issue before...now it relates more to the fact that I refuse to go out to spend more on groceries and am left with nothing to snack really.

Yougurt? Yogurt with granola (a personal fav of mine)
  • mandersen16
    Options
    I LOVE peanut butter and wheat thins when i am in that mood!
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Ohyeah, or those thin Triscuits. They are great too!

Sometimes, if I have calories leftover and am in the mood, I'll just have a spoonful of low fat PB and no sugar added jelly...YUMMY!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i like to have a cheese stick and apples, sometimes with some PB
  • mandersen16
    Options
    Ohyeah, or those thin Triscuits. They are great too!

Sometimes, if I have calories leftover and am in the mood, I'll just have a spoonful of low fat PB and no sugar added jelly...YUMMY!

Those little triscuits are AMAZING!!!
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Pickles..... LOVE 'em!
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Have to go with fruit and yogurt. For something crunchy popcorn. I buy those 100 cal packs so I dont overeat. But they are good!!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    i love carrots
  • AugustBaby1973
    Options
    If you want to pick up something outside the house (since I have no idea what's in your fridge..:ohwell: ) you can go to Subway and get a turkey sub with all the veggies you want. Get a foot long and eat half now, and save the other half for later! Add some baked lays or fresh fruit and you're good to go!!! :flowerforyou:

Oh, and if you have milk, ice and fruit you can make a quick smoothie! :smooched:
  • marc4
    marc4 Posts: 79
    Options
    Yum......had the Peanut butter and whole wheat (1 slice).......now will have the smoothie..........all this and all I had to do was ask!!!!!

Thanks everyone!!!!!

K:wink: