Big Calves No More!!

NSV- went out today looking for a birthday gift for myself (yeah...that's what it was...) and got some awesome brown riding boots. Only the big calved girls can really appreciate the victory in this!!! I found them at Macy's, they are NOT wide-calved, and they zipped up over my jeans!!!! I think that was a better gift than the boots (but I still bought them- I'm no fool ya'll).

Replies

• tweez8976
    tweez8976 Posts: 94 Member
    Awesome...congrats!!! I'm not quite yet but getting closer!
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    I'm jealous! I cannot wait to get rid of mine!
  • super jealous! my calves are i think 16'' -_-
  • nosugarcoating
    nosugarcoating Posts: 194 Member
    Oh my, that's amazing! I wish my calves would shrink. Not sure they ever will, but I know how awesome that must feel. Last winter I was so happy to find boots that fit me and that I can wear over jeans, but I'm afraid I don't have my calves to thank for that but the boots.
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Oh I am so jealous! I can hardly wait!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Oh I am so jealous! I can hardly wait!
  • Genie30
    Genie30 Posts: 316 Member
    Oh I pray for this day. I dream of a pair of knee high, brown riding boots. Congrats on your NSV and I hope to join you soon!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Yes! I totally understand. I just got back into my knee high boots again.
  • Looking2Lose25
    Looking2Lose25 Posts: 3 Member
    Congratulations!!
    I feel your pain! I have never been able to wear boots due to my large calves!
    What a great accomplishment!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    That's awesome! I know that was a great feeling :)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    YAY! I love being able to fit my calves in boots after years of not being able to, so I can totally relate to what a wonderful victory that is for you!
  • Awesome. I can't wait until this happens to me.

Just fyi.....www.torrid.com carries great wide calfed boots if others are looking for more selection.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Congrats! I cannot wait for the day that I too am able to do just that. I really want some new boots but I never find any that go over my calfs comfortably.
  • Oh wow! I am green:sick: with envy. I hace always had large ones and big feet too. I ALWAYS TELL my daughter she is so blessed not to have taken after her mother...she is small framed...Congrats!!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    I have 15 inches calves....hopefully one day it will happen to me too.

congrat
  • airycha
    airycha Posts: 135 Member
    OMG I am totally jealous! I have a pair of knee high boots that I have had for several years and they don't stay up so I never thought of myself as having large calves. The other day I found some awesome boots on amazon and ordered them. I was super excited when they came... only went half way up my leg!!!! Turns out I have a 17" calves at the widest point (like 15" right below my knee). I mentioned something to my parents, everybody in my family has huge calves. I have now started telling everybody I have calves the size of the incredible hulk....
  • shnazzy
    shnazzy Posts: 213
    wow way to go that is a thrilling NSV!!!!!!!!! well done enjoy them :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Congratulations! I love some cute boots!
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Oh I pray for this day. I dream of a pair of knee high, brown riding boots. Congrats on your NSV and I hope to join you soon!
    I bought a pair today online. I really, really hope they fit!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!