2 months in - Progress pics

Options
asyouseefit
asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
I've been on MFP for a bit more than 2 months and watching what I eat for 2 weeks more.
The first set of pictures were taken on 5th September, the second set was taken on 8th October (after I did 30DS) and the third was taken today.

Bits of info:

- I've lost 13.5 lbs and 16 inches since day 1.
- I'm on a 1400 cals allowance and eat most of my exercise cals back
- I don't track water and nutrients closely. I just try to eat enough proteins because they keep me full longer!
- I eat chocolate everyday!
- I wasn't doing ANY exercise AT ALL before starting the 30 Day Shred. I don't go to the gym and rely mostly on DVD workouts (Jillian Michaels', Leslie Sansone's, Turbo Jam and Kendall Hogan). I exercise for 30-40 mins 5-6 days a week.
- I'm a recovered bulimic. Being able to lose weight without reverting to harmful behaviors is a huge success for me!

6334736733_47bb3cb18b_z.jpg

Thanks to everyone who posted in Success Stories! Wouldn't have made it without that motivation!

Replies

• k80fox
    k80fox Posts: 92
    Options
    Awesome job friend! Keep up the good work :)
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Check you out! Its an amazing difference! I am so pleased for you, and even more so that you are achieving your goals in a healthy manner! Well done!
  • You look great! Congrats on doing this in a healthy way!!
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    You're shrinking! Keep up the good work!
  • dkllano
    dkllano Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great Job !! I will be getting out my 30 day shred and get busy . I like having a variety of different things to do for my work outs . I have 7 ibs down . Aiming for at least 30 to be gone.
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Looks like you stomachs getting ripped. Well done girl, very inspiring.
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Looking great!!
  • hlouisej
    Options
    Great stuff. I just figured out how to play the 30DS DVD on my computer (UK DVD + French computer = they didn't want to talk to each other + me being IT challenged. But that's all fixed). Hope I see results like yours!
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Well done! Not only do you look great, but chocolate and not reverting to bad ways gets a HUGE cheer!
  • kitty710
    kitty710 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    wow thats excellant well done - keep it up :) xx
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    great results!!! :smile:
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW! THAT IS AWESOME! WELL DONE!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!