Jillian Michaels workouts 30 minutes or less?

Options
I am looking for some more Jillian Michaels dvd workouts. I have the 30 day shred but would like something different. I am only able to get in 30-40 minutes in the morning so I would prefer a workout that is not longer than that. Any ideas?

Replies

• asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30. It's harder than 30DS but still below the 35 mins mark. I think 6 weeks 6 pack is also less than 40 minutes.
    Banish Fat Boost Metabolism lasts for 55 min but you can easily skip circuits to make it shorter.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    ripped in 30 is 24 minutes
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Her Burn Fat, Boost Metabolism as well as the No More Trouble Zones are also circuit training - 7 circuits of 6 minutes each on each DVD. I usually only make it through 30 minutes before i collapse. :laugh:
  • aimeeturner
    aimeeturner Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I do both the JM Yoga Meltdown (in a.m.) and the 30DS in the evenings, along with 30 minutes of cardio on my lunch break.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    It's not Jillian... but you'll find a lot of similar moves in Amy Dixon's 'Breathless Body'. It's tough cardio split into 4 minute modules. If you do the whole thing, start to finish, it's about 40 minutes. But you can pick and choose cycles and make it shorter.
  • naturerunner
    Options
    I love Yoga Meltdown. I also have Ripped in 30 and 30 Day Shred. They are all excellent workouts!