10 down, many more to go

nickybr38
nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
SOOO people! What's with this 'MFP' rewarded me for my ten pounds thing? MFP DID NOT REWARD ME FOR LOSING TEN POUNDS. Neither did it penalize me. haha.

ANYWAY. First ten are gone, only 70 more to go. My next goal is 11lbs, because in another 11lbs I'll be overweight instead of obese. :bigsmile:

OH, and my resting heart rate is now 58BPM, which is pretty exciting for me. My resting heart rate has always been in the 70-80's so this is neat!

And in other news my roommate (and gym buddy) is down 8 pounds! She hasn't been watching her eating, she's just working out. So she's super duper excited too.

:flowerforyou:

Love this site!!!!

Replies

• nickybr38
    SOOO people! What's with this 'MFP' rewarded me for my ten pounds thing? MFP DID NOT REWARD ME FOR LOSING TEN POUNDS. Neither did it penalize me. haha.

ANYWAY. First ten are gone, only 70 more to go. My next goal is 11lbs, because in another 11lbs I'll be overweight instead of obese. :bigsmile:

OH, and my resting heart rate is now 58BPM, which is pretty exciting for me. My resting heart rate has always been in the 70-80's so this is neat!

And in other news my roommate (and gym buddy) is down 8 pounds! She hasn't been watching her eating, she's just working out. So she's super duper excited too.

:flowerforyou:

Love this site!!!!
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Awesome way to go!! I just hit 10, and feel soo good!!
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Woo hoo, well done, keep it up!! :drinker:
  • nickybr38
    :bigsmile:
    I'm a little late posting my success post even because it's been a really hard time lately and while I was aware of the number it didn't really register but today I woke up and I was like: HEY! I'M 10 POUNDS LIGHTER...
    and wanted to share.

Haha.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congrats, that is so great, keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!