powerful quote

Options
"Failure doesn't kill you... it increases your desire to make something happen."-- Kevin Costner

... on those weeks I don't lose much or might even go in the opposite direction a little, I think about this and gear up to FIGHT... 'cause it is true!

Replies

• PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    "Failure doesn't kill you... it increases your desire to make something happen."-- Kevin Costner

... on those weeks I don't lose much or might even go in the opposite direction a little, I think about this and gear up to FIGHT... 'cause it is true!

Great quote to live by!
  • dropofhope
    Options
    My favorite motivational quote is listed below as part of my signature. It keeps me going everyday. My favorite part -

"Do more than dream: work."

I have to remind myself everyday that it is going to take hard work to get the body I want and all of the hard work will make my dreams come true!
  • dropofhope
    Options
    My favorite motivational quote is listed below as part of my signature. It keeps me going everyday. My favorite part -

"Do more than dream: work."

I have to remind myself everyday that it is going to take hard work to get the body I want and all of the hard work will make my dreams come true!

Ha! It's missing!

"Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work."
    - William Arthur Ward