sweets

Options
how much sweets do you have in one day?
i always like to have a cup of hot cocoa at the end of the day if i have the calories for it (80), but sometimes i'll have that and a piece of chocolate or that and fruit snacks.

i was just wondering, how many sweets do you allow yourself a day (or junk food in general)?

Replies

• omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    how much sweets do you have in one day?
    i always like to have a cup of hot cocoa at the end of the day if i have the calories for it (80), but sometimes i'll have that and a piece of chocolate or that and fruit snacks.

i was just wondering, how many sweets do you allow yourself a day (or junk food in general)?
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I have started making a zero fat form of bran muffins that have lots of raisins in them. It is a way of satisfying my sweet tooth without feeling guilty.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I always have dessert. ALWAYS> lol I'm really grumpy if I can't have dessert. Now dessert could be yogurt with berries piled on top... or it could be a slice of double chocolate cheesecake. It's a huge range. Usually it's an oreo or 2, or a peice of chocolate but I do indulge on higher cal sweets. I always fit them into my daily calories though, so I'm not too worried about it. And it's only once a day, the rest of my days are very wholesome.:flowerforyou:
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Some days nothing.

Some days one or two pieces of a mini-chocolate bar.

Some days licorice.

Today...I had a piece of the Costco Oreo bark.

Some days I make sugar free pudding with sugar free cool whip on top. Mmmmm.

Last night a little of the Dryers No Sugar Added butter pecan ice cream

Whatever I do eat fits within my calories. Today I'll be going over, cause I'm starting to feel sick and I know I won't want to work out later. Oh well...
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I have such a sweet tooth! Fruit will usually take care of it, except for during my TOM. Then it has to be real sweets (not even sugar-free/Splenda candy will do). I try to limit it to once a day, but that one time can vary, kind of like Kerri. I do try to make room in my calories, and stay within my limits as much as possible.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i have fudge stripe cookies every night! but i only have 3 and i work them into my calories. gives me something to look forward to at the end of my days.

im easy to please! :bigsmile:
  • breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Usually I'll have a Hershey's dark chocolate w/almonds nugget after dinner. Right now, I'm having a mug of sugar-free suisse mocha by International Delights - only 30 calories and really takes the chill off this 16 degree day!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I eat them every day. I try not to eat too many. If I would eat less I would be losing weight quicker. I wish I could just STOP - but I can't!