Biggest loser

Who do you all think is gonna win this thing. I am thinking the Orange team .

Replies

• Who do you all think is gonna win this thing. I am thinking the Orange team .
  • Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    I'm hoping that the orange team doesn't win. I'm rootin' for the purple and blue teams.
  • I just wish I was on there with them , I would be so pumped unlike the white team was lol
  • brazeaut
    brazeaut Posts: 31 Member
    I haven't seen last night's episode yet. I DVR them so I can fast forward through the commercials. My husband used to tease me about watching it and now he loves the show too. If I recall the orange team is the mother son team right? I love the mom's spunk and supportiveness and genuine desire to change her life and help her son! They are all Rock Stars in my book. It takes so much courage to do what they are doing and to do it on national television! I hate getting on the scale at home, much less the way they do it. But season after season all these people show us it can be done.

How many of you watch this show? How many seasons have you watched? Any favorites from the past?

I am not sure if any of you are familiar with www.ltdcommodities.com but they sell Biggest Loser cookbooks and exercise stuff at a very reasonable price.

Remember as we are all working on the same thing that the people that go on that show do have the advantage of living in a bubble for a little while and I am sure if we all had trainers and the tools to eat like they do we could probably suceed quicker too.

We ALL have the capability of doing this!!!!!! Rock on!
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    I am pulling for Blue, Purple and Pink, in that order.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Blue, pink, orange

The purple team doesn't sit well with me, why, I have no idea, but I want them to go down right after the black team.

I DVR it too and then the two hour show only takes about 40 minutes or less, there are just key parts that I watch the rest is filler. I hope everyone is hearing what the trainers say, they obviously know what they are doing!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    I want the pink team to win but I think the black will take it. I'm just happy for all of them!!!