Anyone want to get on Fiyah! with TurboFire?

Options
I'm starting into my 2nd round of TurboFire on Nov 25 - yes the day after Thanksgiving - I'm calling it the Countdown to Christmas Get Fit program. Would anyone like to join me? If your finding your current workout routine kind of boring, TurboFire would be a great change! It's fun, great music, and boy do you ever get your sweat on!

Did I mention that it is also an amazing arm and core toner? You may even learn a few new moves to show off at the holiday parties! Lol!

Replies

• MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I would be down. I was actually going to start round 1 on Nov. 25th so this is perfect for me.

Will you be creating a group?

Feel free to FM me :)
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I love turbofire!

Chalene rocks!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about doing this or TurboJam. Do I need to have done TJ before this one?
  • Claible
    Claible Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam. I haven't seen the TurboFire yet but, have heard it is great
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I started on November 7th ( 1 day after my 26th birthday) because i vowed that this year, I would focus on me & achieve all of my fitness goals. I LOVE Turbofire. It's incredible & yes.......big-time sweat!!!!!! :))

but soooooooo much fun!!!
  • drbaska
    drbaska Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    If you've done Turbojam, you will love TurboFire - it's faster, but the core moves are the same ones from TJ. There are 10 DVDs so lots of variety - and there is a calendar to follow. So one day you do a Fire30 workout, the next day you do a HIIT 15 (yes a 15 min workout!!), another day you do Toning or stretch.

It's so fun! I'm so excited! I would love to have you girls join me.

Suggestion - should I create the group on here or on Facebook? I've done support groups on FB before so I'm more familiar with that. But whatever works.

Yoo don't need to have done Turbojam to do TurboFire. I'm working with some friends now who are going right into TF - there is a nice getting started guide, and a "new to class" option that breaks down the moves.

Let me know who's in. Also, since I'm a Beachbody coach, if you need to purchase the workouts, I can help with that - you get some bonus workouts when you buy thru a coach. :-)
  • MissAnjy
    Options
    how do I get the advanced DVD's for turbofire?? I only have the 12 weeks :(
  • Eponine7
    Eponine7 Posts: 161
    Options
    I would love to join a TurboFire group but I just started it (for the first time) on Nov. 7. Would it be okay if I join even if I am a couple of weeks ahead of you?
  • MissAnjy
    Options
    I would love to join a TurboFire group but I just started it (for the first time) on Nov. 7. Would it be okay if I join even if I am a couple of weeks ahead of you?

I started for the first time on November 7th too! Only change I made to the program is that I workout M-S & take Sundays as my rest day :)

Hope you're enjoying it :)
  • Eponine7
    Options
    MissAnjy--I am taking Saturdays off instead of Weds.--so very similar to you!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    If you've done Turbojam, you will love TurboFire - it's faster, but the core moves are the same ones from TJ. There are 10 DVDs so lots of variety - and there is a calendar to follow. So one day you do a Fire30 workout, the next day you do a HIIT 15 (yes a 15 min workout!!), another day you do Toning or stretch.

It's so fun! I'm so excited! I would love to have you girls join me.

Suggestion - should I create the group on here or on Facebook? I've done support groups on FB before so I'm more familiar with that. But whatever works.

Yoo don't need to have done Turbojam to do TurboFire. I'm working with some friends now who are going right into TF - there is a nice getting started guide, and a "new to class" option that breaks down the moves.

Let me know who's in. Also, since I'm a Beachbody coach, if you need to purchase the workouts, I can help with that - you get some bonus workouts when you buy thru a coach. :-)

Hey I'd LOVE to join...but my family doesn't use facebook. Yes.. I live in the 1800's...haha.. So, whatever works best for you! :0) Looking forward to it!
  • MissAnjy
    Options
    MissAnjy--I am taking Saturdays off instead of Weds.--so very similar to you!

I wanted to take Saturdays too, however, those are family pizza nights & that's hard to stay under calories without working out :)
    I figure Sundays are generally pretty lazy & lax for me anyways, so I won't eat as much & won't have such a hard time staying within calories, hahahahaha HOPEFULLY anyways :)
  • drbaska
    Options
    OK - I'm creating the group! Let's make this official! If you are trying to figure out TJ or TF, let me know and I can give you the low down on both programs. Either way, you can join the group - we'll make it a Turbo group.

And if you don't have the programs yet, let me know, I can help you with that too. :smile:
  • drbaska
    Options
    OK - I'm creating the group! Let's make this official! If you are trying to figure out TJ or TF, let me know and I can give you the low down on both programs. Either way, you can join the group - we'll make it a Turbo group.

And if you don't have the programs yet, let me know, I can help you with that too. :smile:
  • drbaska
    Options

• drbaska
    Options
    The group is called Christmas TurboFire Challenge! Let's do this!
  • Eponine7
    Options
    Yeah!! I'm in! We can do this!
  • JacciSimms
    JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Thanks. I need the motivation.
  • hleeram
    Options
    I'm in!! My sister and I just recently started Turbofire and I love it! Talk about getting your sweat on, wow!
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    I just started on MOnday of this week... Turbofire, can I join too? I just tried to do the 55EZ dvd and its not easy... I gave up :( I would like to know if anyone else has a hard time with such extensive periods or chorography?