I watched paranormal activity 3 tonight! :D

Options
xSophia19
xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
Its 11:50pm here where i live in Wales (UK) i have just got home from watching paranormal activity 3!! It was freakin awsome!!!! And the name Toby is going to haunt me forever! Lol. Jist thought id let you all know! Ohh and its defo worth watching !

Replies

• kobrie17
    kobrie17 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i thought it was a cliff hanger! did not appreciate that! wanted more! but defff scary!
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    I thought it was garbage! My bf liked it tho! I thought it was too funny when the little girl got picked up by her hair... LOL sorry... glad you liked it ! :D
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend's name is Toby, lol

I haven't watched it and don't plan to. I hate scary movies
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I liked it overall. Hate the ending though...
  • I'm gonna go see it with my fiancé when he gets home from Afghanistan in a couple weeks. I'm so stoked! The first one was ok but the second one my girls and I were like crying haha(:
  • Mingyming
    Options
    Im am really scary I wish I could watch it without getting nightmares. Lion King was my favorite this year. lol
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    Cant wait to see it. I hope it is scary!!!! :devil:
  • DeadlyDame13
    DeadlyDame13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    the noises where scary but maybe cause it was sorta predictable to me it wasnt REALLY scary ....but wasnt bad ....i know imma get BOOed right now lol (dodging tomatoes)
  • harrietlg
    Options
    I really liked it too! thought it was creepier for sure! can't believe the gran was in on it though!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Yea the ending was a bit like huhhhh =/ cos the 2 girls walked up stairs with the woman and toby (the ghost thing), whereas half way thro the film, the girl was shouting at toby to get away and leave them all alone!! Toooo confusing lol
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I wasn't really scared from this one. Paranormal Activity 2 had me sleeping with the light on, lol.
  • kbarry90
    Options
    I don't like scary movies and I went with my fiance to see it. I didn't think it was scary at all.
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Yea the ending was a bit like huhhhh =/ cos the 2 girls walked up stairs with the woman and toby (the ghost thing), whereas half way thro the film, the girl was shouting at toby to get away and leave them all alone!! Toooo confusing lol

She was shouting at Toby cause she didn't want to do what he was asking her. When she saw how violent he was to her sister she agreed to do his deed, I suppose she was scared. He wanted her to marry him so he could be part of the family!

For me it was all about the sheet that dropped and the empty kitchen. Those scenes rocked!
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    It had a very dumb ending and I hated that I knew every time Toby was about to do something because of the music/growling. That wasn't in the first one and was what made the scares in that movie so effective. I haven't seen #2 yet.

Oh, and I was kinda bummed that the scenes shown in the trailer weren't in the movie.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    haven't seen it yet, keen to but not so keen... just cos i actually believe in that sort of stuff :/
  • abstrakt99
    Options
    I didn't think it was that good, 45 minutes for something to happen as usual, happened in the others its just majorly dissapointing. :-(
  • Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    the sheet for some reason scared the @#$% out of me...i dreamed about it
  • AndrewTub
    AndrewTub Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My cinema was full laughter in parts ! I thought the little bathroom mirror bit was pretty good. It was stupid how they let the two daughters camp in a tent in the garden when all this weird stuff is happening :S !

Oh and the scariest part was where she jumped out the cupboard wearing a mask I wasn't expecting that !
  • elsie71
    Options
    I'm too scared to watch it! I watched Burlesque last night - wow! I want a figure like those gilrs! That's one of the reasons I've got on here today. Long way to go though!
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    i thought it was a cliff hanger! did not appreciate that! wanted more! but defff scary!

its not a cliff hanger lol as the 3rd film is ment to be the 1st.
    watch them in this order if u can PA 3 PA 2 PA 1

as thats the waythe story is intended they just did it backwards