Loving the advice here!

Options
I am a 51 y/o father of 5, a tennis coach, and for years I was in the best of shape. Three years ago I shattered my lower right leg causing me to be house-bound. I went from 210 to 260 very quickly! But trying to diet was so new to me and I struggled. Then about 3 months ago I found this website. I loved how it kept me accountable to recording everything I was consuming each day. Every drop of olive oil to every pack of splenda. I began a 1800 calorie per day. I began at 242 and as of today I am at 215, with a goal of 185 in 6 more months. I could hardly finish my supper tonight because my stomach has shrunk so much. I wish you all the best on this adventure!

Replies

• aswedish
    Options
    Good luck I am struggling trying to loose the weight i have gained over the past year. This is the heaviest i have been in many years.
    I am having trouble focusing.
    So I hope you get to your goal weight
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    If it weren't for this website, for the people here I too would not be where I am today! I still have so much more to lose, but MyFitnessPal showed me the way! I know that if it had not been for the discovery of MFP I would be much worse off than I had gotten. MFP made it possible and changed my life ;D