I'm about 2 weeks old to this site. Hello out there!

I have SUCH A LONG WAY TO GO!!!!!! BUT I am so very grateful my husband found this site by accident. It makes tracking calories so easy! I wish I had known all along. Maybe I wouldn't be this far from my goal. Oh well, I'm here now and there is no where to go but DOWN. ;-)

Replies

• KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 423 Member
    Welcome and so glad you're here! Feel free to add me if you'd like extra support!
  • Welcome to the site! Sunday marks three weeks for me. I have the app and the whole program makes everything so much easier. You can add basically any type of food and exercises. I really love it. It helps me stay motivated. I hope it does the same for you. Good luck!
  • Welcome! I enjoy the site as well feel free to friend me too. :)
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Welcome!:flowerforyou: I joined about a month ago and absolutely love this site! There is always groups and challenges you can join to help keep you motivated! Like you, I wish I would have known about this site a lot sooner. Good luck on your weight loss journey and if you need a friend to help keep you motivated you can add me, I can always use the extra encouragement too!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Welcome.....feel free to add me if you would like!!
  • jilleencaizzi
    jilleencaizzi Posts: 64 Member
    I have been here for a little over a month and I love this site!! Feel free to add me and we can support each other on this journey!! :happy: