Do cough drops have any calories?

Options
So I have been really sick this week. When I am sick, I usually drink most of my calories in juice and don't usually eat a lot. But whatever, when I am sick I don't really care about anything other than getting better. But it got me to wondering...do cough drops have calories? It won't change how many I am using, but I was just curious.

Replies

• AllieD
    AllieD Posts: 35
    Options
    So I have been really sick this week. When I am sick, I usually drink most of my calories in juice and don't usually eat a lot. But whatever, when I am sick I don't really care about anything other than getting better. But it got me to wondering...do cough drops have calories? It won't change how many I am using, but I was just curious.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Most do yes. You can buy sugar-free cough drops though. I do hope you feel better soon Hon:flowerforyou:

FC:heart:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    There is a sugar free natural one that I came across at Walgreens, that was like candy! When I was a kid I loved to eat cough drops (Halls cherry), funny how I never worried about those calories then!:happy:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    There is a sugar free natural one that I came across at Walgreens, that was like candy! When I was a kid I loved to eat cough drops (Halls cherry), funny how I never worried about those calories then!:happy:
    oh too funny, I do remember those!! Also Cherry sucrets in that way cool tin were like cherry candy as well. :noway:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    AllieD, I am also sick. I feel so miserable. I hope you feel better soon!!! :flowerforyou:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    oh too funny, I do remember those!! Also Cherry sucrets in that way cool tin were like cherry candy as well. :noway:

You brought up another child issue I had not thought of, yes, I ate the sucrets too and loved the tin to boot!