My NSV Size 36

I started this journey in June of this year wearing size 46 jeans. End of September I bought size 40's. Long time since I was in those. They have been getting fairly loose. My wife went out today and on a whim bought me a pair of 36's. Low and behold I tried them on tonight. I can button them. WOO HOO. They are not completely comfortable yet but they are so very close. I have not been in size 36 since 1973.

Replies

• Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,794 Member
    I started this journey in June of this year wearing size 46 jeans. End of September I bought size 40's. Long time since I was in those. They have been getting fairly loose. My wife went out today and on a whim bought me a pair of 36's. Low and behold I tried them on tonight. I can button them. WOO HOO. They are not completely comfortable yet but they are so very close. I have not been in size 36 since 1973.

I'm very happy for you. It feels great to have clothing sizes shrinking!:drinker:
  • Congratulations!!! That is fantastic!!!
  • GINAvsGINA
    GINAvsGINA Posts: 270 Member
    Way to go, that's fantastic!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    What a wonderful accomplishment!
  • That's amazing keep up the great work!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Congrats!! That is wonderful! Keep up the awesome workouts!!
  • You've done great! Keep up the good work!!
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    That is an awesome achievement!

:flowerforyou:
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    wonderful job!! :flowerforyou:
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member

way to go!! what a huge accomplishment, soon they will be too big I bet!!
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Congratulations. :flowerforyou:
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    That's fantastic! Congratulations!
  • jazzkat68
    jazzkat68 Posts: 101 Member
    Wonderful NSV!!! Great job!!
  • loves03
    loves03 Posts: 73 Member
    Great job :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!