Hello

Options
So about a week of being here (and doing it, I signed up a while ago and never used it again) and I think I can qualify it as a success even though I haven't weighed myself and don't have progress to show or anything. This time feels different. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been on diets, lost weight, increased activity etc, but it's the creating life long habits that I've struggled with. I've decided that this time has to be different. I'm tired. I'm tired of being embarrassed of my weight. I'm tired of not doing things I love (roller coasters, swimming etc) because of my weight. I'm tired of convincing myself I don't have any control. I'm tired of feeding emotions with food which never really helps. I'm tired of not being able to go upstairs without wheezing. I'm 5'6" and 300 pounds...I'm determined that this will be the last point in my life that statement can be true.

11575603.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• horsiegall
    Options
    Welcome as long as you stick to your program u can loose, my star weight was 218 I'm down 149 Been overweight for 16 years. I walk alot never been in a gym and take no weight loss meds.Good luck!!