Options
13»

Replies

• redafroqueen
    Options
    Homemade Low Calorie Ice Cream Sandwiches

Low Fat Honey Graham Crackers
    Fat Free Cool Whip

(you can even add your favorite fruit to it ... like sliced strawberries)

Thaw the cool whip in the counter until it gets soft. You don't want it watery, just soft enough to be able to scoop onto the sandwiches.
    Break the graham cracker in half, then spoon on 1-2 tablespoons of cool whip. Place the other half on top and gently squeeze down to distribute the filling.

Place on a cookie sheet lined with wax or parchment paper. Pop in the freezer until frozen solid, then remove and wrap each individually in Cling Wrap. Freezing them first before wrapping will ensure that they keep their shape.
  • mlbazemore
    mlbazemore Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cajunlady56
    cajunlady56 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    bump for ice cream sandwiches...sounds yummy
  • DestinationFitnessChick
    Options
    My favorites are

--P90x protein bars (message me for more info)
    --string cheese
    --Shakeology
    --individual carrot packs with low fat ranch
    ---individual apple packs
    --Weight Watchers cheese
    --almonds
    --walnuts
    ---pneapple
    ---grapes
  • AloyMomNwife
    AloyMomNwife Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Peanut Butter bar or Baby Bell Cheese with a banana.
  • Gee45
    Gee45 Posts: 171
    Options
    When I feel like a chocolate bar, I'll have a protein bar instead. Clif builders are pretty good at 270 calories.

I'll cut up pitas or tortilla, bake them and have salsa with it. Might be 250 cals but that can be reduced with whatever tortillas you use.

Microwave a potato and put salsa on it. Low cal and filling.

I mixed up 3/4 cup canned pumpkin with SF white chocolate pudding powder (1/4 dry package) - thin with a bit of milk if you like. Top with 3 tbsp cool whip light for a 135 calorie treat! Add spice if you like. It's a nice size bowl full.
  • shipleyd
    shipleyd Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    bump