REALLY did not want to do it...

Options
But I did!! I woke up this morning knowing on my one day off from work how many errands I had to get done and that I would not be able to exercise until late afternoon. Being a morning exerciser, this is tough for me. So, I ran my errands, came home and ate lunch, and time kept creeping forward and I still had not worked out. I told myself I knew I would feel better after I did, so I went ahead and did Step Reebok and burned 470 calories!!:drinker: I was very happy with myself that I did that and I DO feel better. On cloudy, cold days (I live in Chicago, so it is frigid here!!), all I wanted to do was curl up and read a book with a mug of hot chocolate. But I forced myself to work out and I am proud!!:laugh:

Hope everyone else had a good day!!

Cheers!!

109912.png

Replies

• weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    But I did!! I woke up this morning knowing on my one day off from work how many errands I had to get done and that I would not be able to exercise until late afternoon. Being a morning exerciser, this is tough for me. So, I ran my errands, came home and ate lunch, and time kept creeping forward and I still had not worked out. I told myself I knew I would feel better after I did, so I went ahead and did Step Reebok and burned 470 calories!!:drinker: I was very happy with myself that I did that and I DO feel better. On cloudy, cold days (I live in Chicago, so it is frigid here!!), all I wanted to do was curl up and read a book with a mug of hot chocolate. But I forced myself to work out and I am proud!!:laugh:

Hope everyone else had a good day!!

Cheers!!

109912.png
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Cheers to you!

Way to go!

Memaw
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I'm having one of those days,also.:grumble: Will get on the treadmill right after the news! Thanks for the inspiration!:smile:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    It is a great feeling to accomplish something that is very easy to put off. Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Yep best way is to just get it done with no procrastinating or excuses..Its cold here too Im in NY lol upstate!!....I really miss Georgia I could walk easily outside year round....I cherish my walk away the pounds dvd's now ....
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Great job! Isn't it nice to get to pat yourself on the back? :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats that is so great. keep up the great work.
  • will4change
    Options
    Way to go...
    Not sure if you or anyone else might have some suggestions for me. Looking at my calori intake I seem to be under or within my daily cal. But I just noticed that half of my calories are taken after4 o'clock. Any suggestions?? Please HELP
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!