Hilarious!!

I wanted to know if anybody else heard this too
Whenever I hear the new T-Mobile commercial, the song says "walking in a 4G wonderland."
and I hear "Walking in an orgy wonderland."
is my mind just in the gutter, or do you hear it too?

Replies

• OMG yes I thought the same thing...I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!!! :laugh:
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    I hear it too >.> but I thought it was just my mind in the gutter. It's pretty much always there
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Or the Honda commercial where they're singing "I'm a holy ninja" and it sounds like "I'm a horny ninja"! LMAO
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Or the Honda commercial where they're singing "I'm a holy ninja" and it sounds like "I'm a horny ninja"! LMAO

I'm a horny ninja... that reminds me! I learned to say "I'm horny" in ASL the other day!!
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Whenever I hear the new T-Mobile commercial, the song says "walking in a 4G wonderland."

You're awesome.
    Hahahahahahha.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056

You're awesome.
    Hahahahahahha.

Thanks! like I tell all the people who say that to me: I would say I try hard to be this awesome, but really, it just comes naturally to me.
  • magdamccraven
    magdamccraven Posts: 75 Member
    I heard them both from a gutter state of mind.
    Again, thought it was just me. :devil:
  • Or the Honda commercial where they're singing "I'm a holy ninja" and it sounds like "I'm a horny ninja"! LMAO

I'm a horny ninja... that reminds me! I learned to say "I'm horny" in ASL the other day!!

LOL, I hear the same thing too! My husband didn't till I pointed it out and he was ROTFLHAO over it.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    LOL, I hear the same thing too! My husband didn't till I pointed it out and he was ROTFLHAO over it.

my boyfriend told me that I was the only person perverted enough to hear that...
    by the way, what does ROTFLHAO mean??
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    LOL my husband said that too and now I hear it whenever it comes on.