Ugh, so full - of healthy food!

Options
msarro
msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
So, this morning I had a super light breakfast because I was out of fruit and don't get paid til thursday... just had some yogurt and granola and a glass of water.

Went to work and had my 11am snack, a fiber one bar and a cup of coffee.

Had lunch at 2... some almonds and a garden burger on weight watchers bread, with a slice of kraft fat free singles cheese, and another cup of coffee.

Didn't eat til I got home then... which left me a ton of calories. And you'd be amazed how much food you can fit in when everything in your cubbards is healthy!

My dinner was another garden burger on whole wheat wonderbread with ketchup, 6 chinese vegetable/tofu dumplings (the wei-chuan variety), 2 tablespoons of jif peanut butter, and a huge glass of water. Now I feel like a blimp, and I'm pretty much exactly at my limit for the day. Sadly that was most of my food reserve for dinner until thursday, because I'm broke.

What's funny is I usually eat variations on the same food every day unless I have guests, and I can't recall ever eating this much, lol.

Replies

• msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    So, this morning I had a super light breakfast because I was out of fruit and don't get paid til thursday... just had some yogurt and granola and a glass of water.

Went to work and had my 11am snack, a fiber one bar and a cup of coffee.

Had lunch at 2... some almonds and a garden burger on weight watchers bread, with a slice of kraft fat free singles cheese, and another cup of coffee.

Didn't eat til I got home then... which left me a ton of calories. And you'd be amazed how much food you can fit in when everything in your cubbards is healthy!

My dinner was another garden burger on whole wheat wonderbread with ketchup, 6 chinese vegetable/tofu dumplings (the wei-chuan variety), 2 tablespoons of jif peanut butter, and a huge glass of water. Now I feel like a blimp, and I'm pretty much exactly at my limit for the day. Sadly that was most of my food reserve for dinner until thursday, because I'm broke.

What's funny is I usually eat variations on the same food every day unless I have guests, and I can't recall ever eating this much, lol.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hah! I eat 1200-1400 cals a day and it is a LOT of food! This morning I thought I was pigging out. I had 3 egg whites and 1 yolk, sliced tomatoes and a slice of toast with butter...all for under 200 calories:noway: I remember eating breakfast for 750 cals when I first started logging my foods.

It is hard to over eat on healthy stuff!!
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I was just sitting here thinking the same thing! feel like I've eaten all day long today...and I still have 300 calories left over.
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Ditto, I have alot left too and some of my meals felt and looked decadent...:laugh: :laugh:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hey forgot to ask, did you join that gym?
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Same here!!!!! :laugh: It's been like that lately. I eat all day but since it is pretty healthy it is usually low in calories and by the end of the day I am struggling to eat all my calories. Tonight I went over everything except fat and I still have 122 cals left over. I can't eat anymore :sick: So I think that is it for me!!!! :flowerforyou: