• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Fusilli Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    "It was a million to one odds Doc! A million to one!" :laugh: :laugh:

Party dips though very tasty are full of fat, cream and everything not healthy.

Therefore, George should really reconsider double dipping.
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Elaine shouldn't sabotage "The Sidler" while he's dieting - - Tic Tacs are empty calories and turn your teeth green anyway!!!

(sure is a lot of food on the show...)
  • beagle595
    Options
    And keep in mind just how it feels to wear jeans that are too tight like Kramer!! :laugh:

Stay on MFP and you won't need help like this!!!!
    Seinfeld_s7e23.jpg
    Okay I'm slap happy and almost crying I'm laughing so hard. I loved Kramer... Does anyone remember when he was on "Fridays" Of course it ran for a couple months to a year and it was on Friday nights... He was hilarious on it.. One of his characters was a young boy playing with army men, he would blow them up... Then he would destroy his sister's barbies... It was way before Seinfeld.. Help me out someone.. thanks! :smile: :flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    OOh and I can't believe everyone has forgotten the muffin tops............donations of muffin bodies to the homeless while they eat the glorious muffin tops....and don't forget Jerry stealin the last loaf of bread from his mom's old friend in the neighborhood..........

hmmmmm muffin tops.....thats a sure way to get a muffin top!
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just wanted to say thanks for the ab workout while I was reading....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • heal4444
    Options
    OOh and I can't believe everyone has forgotten the muffin tops............donations of muffin bodies to the homeless while they eat the glorious muffin tops....and don't forget Jerry stealin the last loaf of bread from his mom's old friend in the neighborhood..........

hmmmmm muffin tops.....thats a sure way to get a muffin top!

Sassybritches!! Eating muffin tops gives muffin tops!! Too funny. Stealing bread!! :laugh:
    Beagle595. I know! Tamtastic pics are hilaious
    LosingIt4good. "Just wanted to say thanks for the ab workout while I was reading...." that's a great line!! Glad you laughed.
  • heal4444
    Options
    I know Newman has a hearty appetite but he should look the other way when Kramer is all buttered up.

It would also be good for him to eat more vegetables whether they are deep fried in chocolate sauce or not.

I know it's cheap but Kramer should not be buying huge cans of Beefarinos from the Price Club.

I have no idea how many calories poppy seeds have but maybe, not eating them is not such a bad idea for Elaine.

Speaking of Poppy, if he's going to serve a succulent duck. Then, Jerry can dine there and can really have no problem curbing his appetite.

George should not multi task. Eating while doing other things means he's eating mindlessly and not notice how many calories he consumed. Just eat the pastrami sandwich George!!