Women - Arms

Options
Anyone have any arm daily routines, workouts or tricks? Wanting to lose the flab and firm up.

Replies

• KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    Tricep dips and/or kickbacks, bicep curls,hammer curls..
    that's all I can think of right off the top of my head.
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Push ups. As many as you can do. Get off your knees, if you can (I can do 5 at a time now!), or stay on them until you are strong enough.

And the other stuff that Kimert suggested, as well.
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Also pullups (supported with a foot on a chair is fine, still effective).
  • legrangetackett
    legrangetackett Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much guys. Anyone have any good DVD workouts for arms? or even youtube videos.
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Lift as heavy as you can! Here are some muscle specific exercises http://www.building-muscle101.com/weight-lifting-exercise.html
  • withervein
    withervein Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Super cheap option: Get a set of rings, hang em up in your garage, off a tree, in your basement. You can use them for arms with ring pushups and pull-ups. You can adjust them so you are doing pull/pushups at an angle that let you build in more challenge as you go. I'm currently working up to pullups using them. Every day I try to do 2 more than the previous day at an angle, then practice kipping on the bar they hang from.

Using rings for pushups also gives you the same benefit as those handles you put on the floor to get a deeper pushup.