taking little breaks...

Options
i've been very intense with my diet and exercise regime...logging every single thing, going online everyday...and managed to lose nearly 20 pounds in 9 weeks! where i'm at right now is i'm feeling way too anxious of everything i'm eating, and i need a break from it all for the sake of my sanity. today i ate whatever i wanted...it was such a rush to eat till i was actually full! i'm slightly worried that it will veer me off track, but i still think it's important to not be too too intense about losing weight. i still have 10 pounds to go, and i don't want to back down until this is done! just need.... a break...and maybe a kit kat, lol. anyone else going through this?

Replies

• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I try and stay true to healthy eating. I do have a treat once in a while.....but don't want to waste my time over doing it.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I always took two days off from counting calories each week. That prevented me from feeling deprived and from feeling so obsessive about my eating and exercise habits. And it didn't negatively affect my weight loss.
  • cirellim
    cirellim Posts: 269
    Options
    First off your weight loss is great keep up the good work. Second, I'd recommend allowing yourself to do this every two weeks or so maybe not eat whatever you want for an entire day because you'd be surprised how drastic that can be especially after heavy dieting. Instead, dedicate your last two meals or so to be whatever you pleas, ice cream, cake, pizza etc have fun with it. I think this truly keeps you sane and it also gives you something to look forward to and reward yourself with a treat.
  • whisperingdragon
    Options
    Yes. I have to take a break from logging too. And I also have days where I eat what I want too. I get so burned out on logging every single day and being paranoid about what I put in my body..