Let's lose 2-3 lbs before Thanksgiving Travel

Options
So, I'm going to guess that at least a few of you are traveling to see family and friends for Thanksgiving and have that niggling desire to look as good as possible when you see everyone.

I'm going back to my hometown on the 23rd and am hoping to lose 2 pounds before then.

Anyone else want to hunker down and work off 7,000-10,500 calories in the next 11 days?

I've been doing this really slowly up until now, and some extreme stress and anxiety has led to a few binges, but I'm determined to reach my goal by the 23rd.

Join me and share your food and work out plans!

My Info:

5' 7"
CW: 153
T-Day Goal: 151
UGW: 125-130?

Replies

• mollymoo89
    Options
    I'm in!!! However, TOM is coming up so I might not see the change in the scale immediately.

My info:

5'2"
    CW: 120.3
    T-day: 118
    UGW: 115
  • peacheshka
    peacheshka Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have cut my calories in the last two weeks but working out is the hard part for me. Put I feel the same way would love to drop before thanksgiving. I'm thinking three lbs.

CW: 147
    T day goal: 144
    End GW: 125
    Height: 5ft :(
  • mquarry
    Options
    Not traveling, but my mom is coming here. Hoping to lose more than just this small amount. I do kick boxing training with my husband for 30 minutes and belly dancing for 50 minutes 2 days in a row with one day off.

CW: 268
    T Day Goal: 265
    End GW: 160
    Height: 5ft 6in
  • obviouslysubtle
    obviouslysubtle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Peacheshka, I know how you feel. I'm not a big fan of exercise, especially anything that makes me feel like my lungs are going to explode.

That said, I'm about to walk out the door to do some late morning jogging/walking.
    Wish me luck guys!
  • obviouslysubtle
    obviouslysubtle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I created a group, guys!

Search for "Let's Lose for Turkey Day" if you want to join.