MY FIRST 2 NSV!!! :)))))

Options
So i been waiting for results and i guess these are my first 2 NSV,

1- i have a favorite jacket that i've had for about 2 years,
since i started really packing on the pounds i could barely
zipper it, it was so tight... today i decided i needed to sweat
a little more so i put it on for my walk/jog and........it was loose
not only in my stomach area but EVERYWHERE. the arms,
the waist, the neck... can you say stoked. :))

2-Some of you may have seen my post about shoe sizes,
if along with losing weight did your shoe size go down
also?? well i just realized I'm having to re-tie and re-tie
my shoes make it super tight. although I'm not sure
if this is really true or my shoes are just getting worn out
but i hope so i want HEELS!

:))
Any NSV you wanna share. i truly just motivated
myself all over again, and hearing your stories
would do the same! #winning.

Replies

• stevieb3052
    stevieb3052 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Finding favourite clothes that now fit is a great NSV. Good on the wallet and good for motivation. Congratulations!
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Brilliant NSV - congrats on your weight loss so far :)

My NSV this week - being able to zip up my knee high boots for the first time ever ( I had put in inserts in so I could still wear them before)...... looking forward to wearing my sexy boots :)

x
  • grumpers
    grumpers Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    great stories! I wore 2 dresses to work this week that I haven't even tried to wear for over a year--and they didn't gape, bunch or make me look like a sausage. Even though I've been discouraged about how slowly the weight has been coming off, this is proof!
  • jennetters
    jennetters Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    about the shoe size- i never thought weight had anything to do with my feet...when i was younger i always loved shoes because i could get the funkiest shoes since cool clothes woudln't come in my size. i could always rely on my feet!! but ibought these dress shoes for work at the thrift store a few months ago and they weren't very comfortable but they were 2$! and i didn't wear them for a while. i put them on the other day and they fit way better. so i guess you can loose weight in your feet.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!