Hooray 4 miles today!!

Options
AliceLMS
AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
One mile Classic walk and 3 miles Walk Away Your Waistline. 15 minute miles. Still not moving that scale and really not seeing the inches change. I feel good, but really want to see that scale start to drop.

I don't mind being over the hill I just don't want to roll down the other side!

Replies

• AliceLMS
    Options
    One mile Classic walk and 3 miles Walk Away Your Waistline. 15 minute miles. Still not moving that scale and really not seeing the inches change. I feel good, but really want to see that scale start to drop.

• PhotographerOfNature
    Options
    Wow! Great job! Don't you dare quit! You will see results. You will! Just keep on going. You don't have anything better to do, do you??? :bigsmile:
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    That's great!! When did you start your weightloss "program" if you don't mind me asking:wink: denise in OR.

• AliceLMS
    Options
    Started right after the Christmas. Have been logging my food and exercise,drinking lots of water, staying within my limits.

I have great expectations!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    keep at it, It will come off. congrats on the exercise today.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I do walk away the pounds also usually 4+ miles but I had to mix that with something a bit more high impact. You may want to try alternating it with something like Hip Hop Abs....CONGRATS on the 4miles!!
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    I do Hip Hop Abs occasionally. Alternate walking with workouts on my Total Trainer, and light weight work.

Thank you all for your encouragement and advice, it really helps a great deal!
  • CassieNic
    Options
    Keep it up! You are doing great. Just focus on getting healthy and the weight will eventually drop off.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!