NEW!! Want to lose 28kg's and need a friend to compete with

Options
Hello,

I recently joined myfitnesspal after reading about it on a pregnancy forum. I have two beautiful boys who deserve a healthy mommy. I started logging a week ago and have had whopping results. My biggest problem is usually when I hit a plateau. It would be great to have friends with more or less the same amount of weight to lose for support :happy:

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me!

NEVER GIVE UP! Be consistent and persistent. Take your measurement every month along with weekly weigh-ins. DO NOT give up if the scale does not move. Usually, if you are eating healthy and exercising even if the scale does not show a change your measurements will.
  • gbelltx
    gbelltx Posts: 142
    Options
    Losing weight and being healthy is a marathon and not a sprint. It’s not about how fast you get out of the blocks but how consistent you are over the long haul..
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Losing weight and being healthy is a marathon and not a sprint. It’s not about how fast you get out of the blocks but how consistent you are over the long haul..

This is so true!!

I'm a mom just like you Stell, so add me if you would like. Also, join some challenges they get you motivated and keep you in check.

Good luck hun!!!