Questions regarding Biggest Loser

Options
2»

Replies

• hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Glad Carla went home, it will give a chance to the ppl who really want to be there.

I did take offense to Jillians comments on losing inches if the scale doesnt move. I have not lost a pound in 2 weeks but have gone down a full size. I KNOW my body shape is changing, I can feel it and see it. (they were the same brand of jeans I bought 1 month ago)

I know 2 woman who both weigh 130 and are approx 5'3" tall. One is size 8, the other is size 4. Why? Because the one girl works out every morning for an hour and the other does not.

So who else fell below the yellow line? I fell asleep at the weigh in!!

Funny you say that. Obviousy Gillian was calling her bluff, and Bob..wow he's actually got some balls this season!:laugh: But I was totally confused after she said that about the scale and muscle. I am still heavier according to the evil silver machine in the bathroom:devil: , but I look so much more toned and smaller. I'm not measuring yet, but I can see the different shape of my body. And, since Dec. /07, I'm 6 pounds heavier,:grumble: But I KNOW I look better. She had me doing this...:noway: :grumble: :frown: :cry: :huh:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    What the hell else they are going to do...eat cheerios, chew trident and take turns beating the crap out of Joelle?:laugh:

Trident? Don't they have enough Extra Sugar Free Gum plugs for you?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Isn't it Trident? Doesn't matter...as long as you have a new Brita water bottle for your workouts and Jello fat free pudding in the house, your weight loss will be fine.:laugh: :laugh:
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    My favourite part of the show was when Tara told Laura to get off the scale and quit crying about her loss! I love Tara. I hope she wins it. She should be an example for all women! I also am loving the relationship of the pink team! You can tell that mother really cares about her daughter.
    Laura
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    to bad they couldn't have kept carla and dan as a "wana be there team". both their team memebers pushed them under the bridge. not fair at all. i knew dans partner didn't want to come back, after seeing what he ate when he got home.
    Now that would be a good twist for them to allow Dan and Carla back as team members!! ...
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    to bad they couldn't have kept carla and dan as a "wana be there team". both their team memebers pushed them under the bridge. not fair at all. i knew dans partner didn't want to come back, after seeing what he ate when he got home.
    Now that would be a good twist for them to allow Dan and Carla back as team members!! ...

It would make some sort of synergistic sense, the heaviest male and female, together as a team.