diet pills

Options
Does anyone use them, and if so what and have you seen results? I've heard great things about slim 30 from a lot of people. i live in canada and can't find it here though. I was going to buy slimquick i think it's called but i chickened out at the last minute. I'm just scared to waste the money and not see results.

Replies

• amanda79
    amanda79 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Does anyone use them, and if so what and have you seen results? I've heard great things about slim 30 from a lot of people. i live in canada and can't find it here though. I was going to buy slimquick i think it's called but i chickened out at the last minute. I'm just scared to waste the money and not see results.
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Diet pills put me at risk for cardiac arrest. It's best and more healthful to stay away and do this the way outlined by the website.

Quick fixes generally don't work and when they do there are major health risks involved and rarely last.

If you do choose to use them, just be careful. VERY careful!

Best of luck!:flowerforyou:
  • Kmill217
    Kmill217 Posts: 204
    Options
    If your diet is fat, then you'll continue to be fat. Simple as that

Thermogenics work, but only giving you an additional boost adjacent your diet.
  • RKJR925
    RKJR925 Posts: 254
    Options
    Depending on your goals you may want to research on diet pills. None of them work without diet and exercise.

Body Builders use fat burners to help give them energy when they work out. I have tried a few and they do give you a burst that can make you feel more energized and give you a more intense workout.

Be careful and test your tolerance with anything you try because there is no magic diet pill.
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    If you didn't need a pill to get fat, why would you need one to get unfat?

This is the magnet on my mom's fridge...always made me chuckle
  • B_Barbie
    Options
    hi amanda...the problem with these diet pills are while they do supress your appetite, the day u decide to stop using it...u wil eat like u never hav b4 simply bcuz ur appetite for such a long time. another problem with diet pills are they bcum addictiv over a short period time and can cause serious issues to ur heart and health. this is coming from sum1 who has been on diet pills over 4years now. o and by the way if u suffer from depression or any other psychotic disorder, they can increase your symptoms and permenantly make them worse. i wud say it is soooo much better to b brave and do it on ur own. it is possible!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    None of them work without sensible eating.....they will result in failure if you dont have that part down.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I was on phentermine for 6 months and lost over 60lbs...........when I quit taking these pills, I gained 100 pounds back......I tried to take them again, thinking once I got down I could keep it off without the pills...well the pills don't work anymore, they make me tired, irritable, dry mouth....they simply just don't work....that's when I realized I needed to just do this the way I got fat....myself. Better to take 1-2 years to get back in shape then to see the weight go, just to see it come back and MORE! I would suggest doing it the right way..........

My thoughts...

GO GREEN!
  • amanda79
    amanda79 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    eek...i guess i won't take them. Thanks for all your replies.
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Much like sassiebritches, I too had great results from the pills but mine was for years. Once I decided to stop taking them cause the really weren't working anymore, I gained alot............so I had to make a choice, I chose to not be a good looking corpse. With that said, it sucked! But now that I'm doing it honestly, it seems to be alot more fufilling............again, all up to the person!