Nearly cried

:sad:
This morning, with lots of hours to kill cuz the gym isn't open until 8 and I woke up 2 hours ago at 4:30. grrr :grumble:

I decided,, ok,, closet time. I saw two dresses that I bought 2 or 3 years ago, thinking that I would wear it some day. GUESS what! It's a bit tight but I CAN close the button on it!!! Now, I can count on wearing one for Christmas! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Congrats!!!!
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 423 Member
    :sad:
    This morning, with lots of hours to kill cuz the gym isn't open until 8 and I woke up 2 hours ago at 4:30. grrr :grumble:

I decided,, ok,, closet time. I saw two dresses that I bought 2 or 3 years ago, thinking that I would wear it some day. GUESS what! It's a bit tight but I CAN close the button on it!!! Now, I can count on wearing one for Christmas! :bigsmile:

Awesome NSV! Good for you!!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    WOW...that is worth waking up early for! Nice!
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    what a great feeling!! I LOVE it when I put on clothes that I used to wear and they are too BIG!:bigsmile: It makes me wanna sing and dance!!
  • dotsky
    dotsky Posts: 2 Member
    Such a great feeling. Gives you more incentive to keep going; and the going is easy work
  • mrsmichellewilson
    mrsmichellewilson Posts: 86 Member
    Yay!!!! thats great :-)
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Such a great feeling. Gives you more incentive to keep going; and the going is easy work

Agree!!!
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    I am doing the HAPPY DANCE for you !!! Isn't it the MOST amazing feeling of accomplishment in the World ?!?!?! Congratulations ... and your gonna rock it on Christmas ! :)
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Congrats!!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 731 Member
    Fantastic! Well done!!
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    YES!!! *punches air Freddie Mercury style*
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 614 Member
    That is great !!! Congratulations. Of course you need to post the pic on Christmas when you are wearing it !
  • swtgrl42
    swtgrl42 Posts: 100 Member
    AWESOME!
  • RoadkingDavid
    RoadkingDavid Posts: 143 Member
    Awesome! Makes you feel fandamntastic!!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    That's awesome!!!! Congrats
  • sunnybrunette126
    sunnybrunette126 Posts: 200 Member
    Congratulations! That's a really good feeling.
  • mrsgolfie
    mrsgolfie Posts: 42 Member
    Congrats! Is a great feeling for sure. Keep it up :smile:
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    That is awesome!! That is diffently a good surprise for waking up early!! Keep it up girly!
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 434 Member
    Congrats!!! What a happy moment! You're totally going to look amazing for Christmas! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!