I love it

Options
I love my George Foreman grill it is nice to cook a hamburger on and chicken breast on and turkey sausage on and steak on , I just think it is a taty way to cook your meats . Even your onions and veggies can be cooked on them .

Replies

• bigjug1967
    Options
    I love my George Foreman grill it is nice to cook a hamburger on and chicken breast on and turkey sausage on and steak on , I just think it is a taty way to cook your meats . Even your onions and veggies can be cooked on them .
  • sundaygirl85
    Options
    I agree, they are brilliant inventions! I like how you can just watch all the the fat running off your burgers etc!
  • brazeaut
    brazeaut Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for that. I forget that I even have one as it stays tucked away in a cabinet. Thanks for the reminder!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,697 Member
    Options
    I like mine too! I need a bigger one since this one only handle one piece of meat at a time. But I'm burning extra calories while I am standing up cooking! lol
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I also have a george forman - although, it's been sittign on top of my fridge freezer for 6 months r so :embarassed: really must get it back down and use it.
    When you see all the fat run off, it's quite offputting - the thought that normally you'd be eating that!
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    I love the thing , i wish I could afford a bigger one too. The biggest one they have is like 150.00 bucks i think.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Yeah, they're not cheap, but oh so worth it