When was the last time you...

Options
2»

Replies

• Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    25 minutes on the elliptical at high stride .... yeah my legs felt wiggly afterwords and probably shouldnt have done that but it felt great ! I started at 5, 10, 20 then 25 my goal this week is 30
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    An hour ago when my girl was grabbing at my stomach and *kitten*, telling me how skinny I have gotten, big confidence booster
  • Beckym1205
    Beckym1205 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I can do girly push ups! I haven't been able to do them in.... well, probly not since high school. I'm excited that I'm no longet too week to do them lol :)
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Yesterday.

I finally hit a fitness goal of being able to do 10 push ups (not girly push ups either - true push ups) without stopping. This may not seem like much to most people - but, I have some shoulder/back issues and push ups are very hard on me. So, being able to achieve this was AWESOME.

Also, I burned over 700 calories in 60 mins at the gym last night. For someone my size (145lbs) getting that kind of burn isn't easy anymore. Super proud of that! :)
  • strawberryromper
    strawberryromper Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I started week 4 of C25K yesterday and was amazed I could run the 5 minutes reps without collapsing in a heap at the end! :happy: That big grin didn't wear off for hours!

Great job! When it comes to w5d3, don't be scared! (That's the 20 minute jog, right?) You can do it!

I can't say I'm not apprehensive, to put it mildly! It's only about 10 days away and it's hard to believe I'll be ready lol

Well done on your graduation :flowerforyou:

Thank you! You'll be ready. I was apprehensive but I went from not being a runner to being a person who says, "I will not stop until I do X, no matter how tired I get." Just don't stop!
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    I found a pair of work pants in my closet and put them on this morning and they are too big!!!!! Another pair to donate!
  • kittuk86
    kittuk86 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    when 3 of my colleagues said

1) hey, u have reduced a lot of weight
    2) hey, have u lost weight? i can see a difference
    3) u look pretty.. & uv lost a lot of weight..

Every day is a NSV :D
  • gemmie_c
    gemmie_c Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    losing 6lbs in two weeks because I finally got back in the 'weightloss zone'. It has spurred me on to be even more motivated and helping me keep focused on my goals. x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!