scale accuracy poll

Options
Just curious... how many times do you get on a scale when you weigh in? 1, 2 or 3?

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    minimum twice. if it changes, several more times until it seems to come to a consensus.
  • bjdavid53
    bjdavid53 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    2 or 3.
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Usually 3 times unless the scale is changing each time then i will do it more times till i see the same number 3 times
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Usually 3 times, although my scale is pretty consistent.
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    just once, first thing every morning. It's only a rough guide to keep me on track so I don't get a huge shock at the end of the week if I've inadvertently over eaten. I only pay any real attention to my weigh in on monday morning.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    once

all you have to do is place a five pound dumbbell on the center. it should show 5 pounds
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    always twice and I move it after the 1st time!
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I've got a BodyExpress by HoMedics and its pretty sensitive to having me stand on it with a certain balance. If I lean a bit forward I weigh more, if I lean back I weigh less. Sometimes can swing a pound in each direction. Like from 238 to 240, and if I stand real still its actually around 239. I try to remain centered for the best accuracy and weight 2 or 3 times to make sure I get a consensus.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    1. Mine is 100% accurate! :)