Ready to start this

Options
Hi Everyone,
I found this wonderful program and then this forum and it has made me want to try and get into shape again. I'm 23 and just finishing up college.

Back in 2009 I was the healthiest I had ever been at 5'10" and 171 lbs, then I transferred schools and towns. Once I moved it was fun to go out and eat, explore the town, etc. Thanks to the last 2 years filled with drinking, restaurants, and fast food, I've ballooned up to 230 lbs at my heaviest but am currently at 210 lbs.

I'm sick of having a storage closet filled with boxes of clothes that are too small to fit so it's time to change that. I think this forum will be a great tool to help me stay on track and not go back to the fast food every day lifestyle :smile:

Replies

• dswood
    dswood Posts: 12
    Options
    This is a tremendous website. I started in June and have lost about 16 pounds. (I am much older than you! It comes off slower. :) Good luck to you. I think that if you stick with it, even when you go over your calories, you will find that it works better than most programs. Have fun!
  • kendib
    kendib Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I love this website. It has helped be a lot. I am 5' 8" and my goal weight is 180. The biggest I have been was 253 at the beginning of September 2011.

You will find a lot of support and answers to questions that come along with losing weight.

I sent you a friend request.

Good luck on the weight loss.
  • BeautifulIllusion19
    Options
    heya, a tall chica like me, lets be friends!