What to order

Options
I am going out for mexican food tonight need some help on a healthy dish I should order...low in calories and tastes good

Replies

• Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    maybe a stirfry without cheese or sour cream.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I am going out for mexican food tonight need some help on a healthy dish I should order...low in calories and tastes good
    I have ordered chalupa's lately and not eating all the shell. I skip the sour cream and go easy on the cheese. I skip the rice, go easy on the beans- And go REAL easy on the chips.
  • saabs80
    saabs80 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    What is the calorie count in a chalupa without the shell
  • TriciaAnn81
    Options
    Fajitas are generally ok, load up with the veggies- try and hold back on the higher calorie things and limit them (tortilla shell, sour cream, excess cheese). I LOOOOOVE Mexican food
  • lucylue21
    Options
    if it wouldnt be a socially akward thing to do, i usually orer off the kids menu because it is portion sized. you get a portion of beans compared to adults plate you may get 2 or 3.
  • Arabian♥Breeze
    Options
    Get whatever you want just dont eat it all in one sitting. Eat half then save the rest for tomorrow. Try to ask for no cheese if you can handle Mexican food with no cheese lol
  • Jmayhem69
    Options
    Chicken Al Carbon!! no cheese, no sour cream. If you go for a combo plate, ask for black beans instead of refried. Hit the gym before to make room for error!
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    if it wouldnt be a socially akward thing to do, i usually orer off the kids menu because it is portion sized. you get a portion of beans compared to adults plate you may get 2 or 3.
    That's a greast idea, I generally order an appetizer. This way I have something to eat, but not that much of it....

12117749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter