I need friends!

Options
13»

Replies

• swtgrl42
    swtgrl42 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    friend request on the way! I am new as well with 100 pounds to lose. We can do this!!!!!
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I am also at the start and working to lose 125lbs (although 100 will make me happy!!). I am 38 (until Tuesday!) married, mother of two girls age 18 & 21. Everyone feel free to add me. The more support the better!
  • Debadoo2018
    Debadoo2018 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too. Well...kinda new. I joined this site a few years back but didn't do anything with it. Now, I'm back and ready to really do this. I'd be happy to add you as a friend!
  • darclewis
    Options
    Hi Christine! I've been at this for months but have been really quiet myself so I don't have many friends on here either. I'm a step-mom who works 40+ hours a week and I have 114 pounds to lose, so maybe we can support each other? If you need a friend, please feel free to add me :)
  • rachel_fritz
    Options
    Hi all! Need to lose a good 25 - 30 pounds and get healthy overall. Any friends welcome for motivation and staying positive. No negative ones PLEASE I am pumped and ready to do this~! Tomorrow is day 1 and I am making my meal schedule for the week to stay on track : D
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Poke around the groups and find one with folks with similar interests.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/search?phrase=&order=1
  • StephBn3
    Options
    I am new as well! I made this stuck with it two days with me being busy but am back and determined to keep up. Not sure howyou add people but I am open to all supprts and supporting you :}
  • awoutlaw
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Feel free to add me!!

I am a single mom with over 100 lbs to lose as well!! I work full time and my teenage boys keep me very busy!!