Red Team.. weigh in day!

Options
I thought I'd get the weigh in ball rolling this morning!

Mine kinda sucks.....
So, down 2 pounds from last week.

How's everyone elses looking?

:heart: Go Reds! :heart:

Replies

• gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options

Mine kinda sucks.....

• shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    2 lbs loss is good going!

I am now down to 174, a 3 lb loss :bigsmile:
  • gingermoon
    Options
    Yay Shoppie!!!

Way to go on your 3 pounds! :flowerforyou:
    You're going to be at your goal in no time! :happy:

• healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hi Red Team:heart:

I am happy to report that I am down 2.2 lbs:love: . I guess all that extra exercising is really working:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Keep up the good work everyone:happy:

:heart: Let's keep the momentum going team:heart:

Cheers:drinker:
  • FoxyLoxy
    FoxyLoxy Posts: 80 Member
    Options

You are doing awesome! I think we started around the same weight and you have by far out done me! What is your secret? My weakness is failing to keep up my motivation and well, you know how it goes from there...I'm working on it though! Have a terrific day :flowerforyou:
  • FoxyLoxy
    Options
    I am the same this week - no loss.
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I guess I did good this week. I bumped up my exercise and bumped down my calorie intake to make up for pounds gained after recovering from the stomach flu last week.

Last week: 193.2
    This week: 187.6
    Total loss this week: 5.6 pounds.

I couldn't believe my eyes, so I did the math at least 5 times before I entered my results in this post.

This is a big milestone for me, because in all my past weight loss attempts over the past 12 or so years since I first gained all this weight, I could never break the 200 pound mark. I would get down to 199.9 for about a day, and then I would start to gain weight again. I can't believe I actually broke the 190 pound mark this week!! WOOHOO!!!

Thank you Red team! You have really motivated me to keep on track!

Karla
  • gingermoon
    Options
    I guess I did good this week. I bumped up my exercise and bumped down my calorie intake to make up for pounds gained after recovering from the stomach flu last week.

I couldn't believe my eyes, so I did the math at least 5 times before I entered my results in this post.

This is a big milestone for me, because in all my past weight loss attempts over the past 12 or so years since I first gained all this weight, I could never break the 200 pound mark. I would get down to 199.9 for about a day, and then I would start to gain weight again. I can't believe I actually broke the 190 pound mark this week!! WOOHOO!!!

Karla

Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:

Way to go!!!!
    You must be bouncing off the walls with excitement for weightloss like that!! :flowerforyou:

:heart: Ro Reds! :heart:
  • abetterme
    Options
    Sorry Red Team I forgot to weigh in so I will have to turn my weight in tomorrow morning. Everyone else is having a fabulous week, way to go:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • healthier4me
    Options
    :heart: :flowerforyou:

Karla

Way to go Karla:flowerforyou:

What a wonderful feeling I am sure. Keep up the good work:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:heart: GO RED TEAM:heart:
  • healthier4me
    Options

Mine kinda sucks.....

Congratulations Gingermoon

2 lbs is 2lbs...don't be so hard on yourself:flowerforyou:

Keep up the good work, it will truly pay off:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Cheers:drinker: :drinker:
  • healthier4me
    Options

Congratulations on a job well done:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome! I think we started around the same weight and you have by far out done me! What is your secret? My weakness is failing to keep up my motivation and well, you know how it goes from there...I'm working on it though! Have a terrific day :flowerforyou:

Ah, thanks, that is such a lovely thing to say :flowerforyou: I am really proud of myself to be honest! :blushing:

I think there are a few things - one is I am training for a sponsored swim to raise money for the hospital that saved my wee bubba's life - he was born with lots of complications and at one point was on 91% oxygen on a ventilator and it really didn't look like he'd make it, so I couldn't have much better motivation to exercise! So far, I have pledges to a total value of £500 and still have 10 weeks to raise more!

i think the other thing to be honest is I have his christening on 8 March, and all my friends and family will be there and I want to look as good as humanly possible :blushing: :laugh:

Karla - FANTASTIC result! Breaking that sortof mental barrier makes all the difference, well done!!! :drinker:
  • FoxyLoxy
    Options
    Congrats Karla - it has been an amazing week for you! Keep up the good work :drinker:

- Crystal
  • gingermoon
    Options
    Hmm... I wonder what happend to the rest of our team? :huh:

Well, looks like we have all done very nice this week!
    Yay us!!!! :drinker:

:heart: Go Reds!! :heart:
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I TOTALLY forgot to weigh in today!! LOL I had a horrible night last night and was just recovering from that! I will post tomorrow! Congrats to everyone!! :drinker:
  • mddowlat
    Options
    I lost 2.6 lbs.

Way to go Red Team! :heart: :flowerforyou: