JOELLE TICKED ME OFF LAST NIGHT!

Options
I don't know about the rest of you, but Ms. "I did my best and put in hard effort" Joelle really ticked me off and irked my last nerve last night! :grumble: Can you believe her gall, gumption, audacity, nerve and ignorance to think that she actually WORKED last week??? :huh: :frown: :indifferent: I was so sad to see Carla go home, and it served Joelle right that no one hugged her goodbye! Oh...but the clincher was when she and Carla met again after MONTHS of not talking to each other...she has her head in the clouds and needs someone to pop that bad boy so she can get back to reality! :angry: That's okay....she was just mad that Carla looked DAMNED GOOD after her weightloss! I can't wait for the finale!:drinker:

Replies

• AugustBaby1973
    Options
    I don't know about the rest of you, but Ms. "I did my best and put in hard effort" Joelle really ticked me off and irked my last nerve last night! :grumble: Can you believe her gall, gumption, audacity, nerve and ignorance to think that she actually WORKED last week??? :huh: :frown: :indifferent: I was so sad to see Carla go home, and it served Joelle right that no one hugged her goodbye! Oh...but the clincher was when she and Carla met again after MONTHS of not talking to each other...she has her head in the clouds and needs someone to pop that bad boy so she can get back to reality! :angry: That's okay....she was just mad that Carla looked DAMNED GOOD after her weightloss! I can't wait for the finale!:drinker:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I was pissed at her too! I don't think she really wanted to be on there anyway. I wish they could have sent Joelle home and let Carla stay. I know that isn't how the game is played but they should have. I think it would have been funny it Carla would have slapped Joelle during their little "meeting". Then Joelle said they weren't friends. After all Carla did for her. Carla can do this and she knows it! Carla did better at home by herself than Joelle did at the ranch with all that help and everything she needed at her fingertips!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I was really hoping they would send the brown team home. Not because I like Joelle or have anything against the brown team. It's just that they brown team has been there the entire time and didn't get seperated like the rest of them. They have been there and have had time to learn what they need to do but yet they are still below the line each time. I thought Carla deserved to stay and at least have a chance at learning what she needs to do to be healthy (although it looks like she is doing great). I was hoping they could send one from each team home. That would have been more fair.

Memaw
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I was thinkin that she must be on some good drugs!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Memaw I agree that they should have sent one home from both teams, Joelle and the father on the brown team. But they didn't! Maybe there will be some kind of wild card and Carla can get back in somehow!
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    I have to agree with sending the brown team home. Yes Joelle pissed me off at her wasting her opportunity at being there, omg if I could go there that would be a dream. I think that the brown should have been sent because Carla was doing great, why punish Carla when she's trying?:huh: It would be punishing Joelle if she had to stay, make her work!
  • AugustBaby1973
    Options
    AMEN, MEEMAW! The brown team has been under the yellow line a few times, and it just doesn't seem fair that DAD is bringing down his SON and JOELLE was bringing down CARLA! I wish they could have kept the son and Carla on the show, because Carla showed a lot of passion and hard work for what she was doing! When the yellow and pink teams said their goodbyes, I almost cried! :cry:
  • abillings9
    Options
    Ditto what everyone else said. She showed ignorance in it's finest form. Ugh! :noway:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    OMG

I just realized you were talking about a TV show... I do not have TV so I was like WOW someone on MFP pissed you off! lol wow... i need to start talking near the water cooler...
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I was thinkin that she must be on some good drugs!!!

If she is not then she needs to be. She has that glazed over look.

Didn't Carla and Sionne kick butt in the workouts though.
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    OMG

I just realized you were talking about a TV show... I do not have TV so I was like WOW someone on MFP pissed you off! lol wow... i need to start talking near the water cooler...

Pay back for the Man-pon.
    :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    OMG

Yeah! You're next buddy! :angry:

j/k :laugh:

Joelle is a nut job! :noway: I have to wonder why Mike isn't losing the big numbers though. He's young and seems to be giving it his all.

Carla may be a contender for the $100k, I hope so! :drinker:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    It is about time she went - poor Carla -

nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey - goodbye!!
    Won't be missing Joelle
  • borac
    borac Posts: 174
    Options
    I thought Carla would be the one smacking her or quitting the friendship.. i can't believe it was the other way arround.. after everything Carla still offered her friendship ?! and she had the guts to walk out on her.. grrr if i was Carla that woman would need few plastic surgeons after " meeting me " !

:noway:
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    That lady is a nut. I can't even handle watching her.
  • ColtsFan1912
    ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    i hated how she was wandering around the gym all lost looking. . .come on she's been there for a while. ugh.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that Joelle went home, she drove me crazy! :grumble:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    About time the girl left!
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Her bio on BL site claims that she is the founder of a charitable organization. Something to do with a radio show where she encourages others to be positive. You've got to be kidding me.

I wonder if Jillian had been her trainer instead of Bob. I wonder if Jillian would have been the one to be able to break thru and get to the core of things. Something very big beyond fitness/weight loss is behind Joelle's issues. Wish her the best though. Life is too short to live in shame.